Mental Health Forums

Damn, Now Ive Just Gone And Done What Was Intended All Along 2

sticky1105

Lorddddd here we go again

why why why do members insist on replying to people they cant get on with and then moan to me and other staff that they cant stand it and they are thinking of leaving?

Simply do not respond, why take the bait?

Think about it people please!!!!!

you know what sticky Im not doing this with you. Sorry if I said anything bad, but I am back off and leaving this thread alone now.

You have yet to lock horns with me, trust me I will win.... that didnt last long did it ? oookkk :lol::lol: :lol:

why why why do members insist on replying to people they cant get on with and then moan to me and other staff that they cant stand it and they are thinking of leaving?

I cant believe a man in ur position is seriously asking that question !! :blink:

joshua, you said to ignore this man and his posting, yet this man told me to get a lobotomy and other such comments which were out of order and then when you are asked to deal with it, nothing is done and this man sticky is allowed to continue baiting etc

is this helpful to anyone

yes i did ask whether i should leave, as i have posted courteously and considerately, until sticky became confrontational with myself and with others, he directly confronted me, on several other postings, nothing to do with him so i do think i am being vicitimised

i do have a persecution complex and this is assisting sticky in knowing my weak point ... its not a case of not taking the bait

why is sticky allowed to make unnecessary unhelpful comments, when the whole structure of the site it meant to be about helping, informing, members working together

and where sticky comments about the chat room, is that the kind of thing that gets commented on, where ppl post, in all essence to help others, and then ... im assuming here, that they get slagged off and laughed about, on the open forum

well the whole idea stinks

sticky has won, he has been allowed to continue baiting ppl, barbing and poisoning good threads, for no reason whatsoever, in the guise of being allowed his opinion

this is distasteful, unethical even ... and certainly not helpful

ITS NOT ABOUT TAKING THE BAIT, its about one person making several threads very hard to follow and understand, simply cos nothing was done about it

and still the idiot is getting attention

NOW WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE TO DO ABOUT IT JOSHUA, ban us all, warn us ?? or let sticky carry on, telling US to ignore him ?

You have yet to lock horns with me, trust me I will win.... that didnt last long did it ? oookkk

No sticky, I will win if it comes to keeping this community safe.

Feisty, Your post was not respectful. I assure you that the staff take complaints seriously and we make decisions carefully. This site is here as i put it here and is here for what i decide it to be. The reasons are not exclusive to the ones you have mentioned they also include providing a place to people that find it hard in social situations annd have trouble with interpersonal skills.

Please respect that this community has been around a very long time and will be for much longer. trust that this is my job, my life and i do it well.

You have yet to lock horns with me, trust me I will win.... that didnt last long did it ? oookkk

Feisty, Your post was not respectful. I assure you that the staff take complaints seriously and we make decisions carefully. This site is here as i put it here and is here for what i decide it to be. The reasons are not exclusive to the ones you have mentioned they also include providing a place to people that find it hard in social situations annd have trouble with interpersonal skills.

Please respect that this community has been around a very long time and will be for much longer. trust that this is my job, my life and i do it well.

i appreciate that joshua, but could you say where i was not respectful....do you mean to you, or to sticky ?? i need to know so that i dont repeat .. where ever it has happened

Go Josh!!

I know this is going to sound awful and I do apologise, but AndyL said he has had two warnings already, why cant you just make him go away and stop upsetting the rest of the board. I know I have no room to talk with my past conduct but you can see how upset members are getting with this man.

ok ok

thats fine and while im at it il get rid of the postman as he may have upset you to and the milkman, and bob, jill, jack,

Yes he may upset some but then dont we all. The rules are there and if any member breaks them they will be dealt with but staff are not here to get rid of people merly as they upset people.

NOW WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE TO DO ABOUT IT JOSHUA, ban us all, warn us ?? or let sticky carry on, telling US to ignore him ?

I believe the manner in which you post was written seemed disrespectful but if i had to choose a part maybe i would choose the above line.

I believe the manner in which you post was written seemed disrespectful but if i had to choose a part maybe i would choose the above line.

no it was a question, in capitals, to highlight that i would like you to see it

so if i told you to take a lobotomy or made a rude comment underneath .. that wouldnt be disrespectful ... but the fact i asked where i had been disrespectful is now being made an issue of

please take a look at all the past weeks comments, where sticky has posted jibes, has referrred to me, in other ppl's posts and this isnt meant to be defamatory

oh sorry, question mark ?

have i been rude or disrespectful before, i dont believe i have, and now, sticky must be laffing his socks off

for all the trouble he has caused

wouldnt it be easier, to place sticky in the attention seeker forum

after all, he claims none of us have BPD, and his symptoms are worse, and for all of that, we dont know pain as he does...i mean, really take a look at what he has been posting to ppl joshua

and i didnt think you were being sensible by suggesting that you would ... get rid of anyone who annoyed, including the postman ... if this is past behaviour of sticky's

im a newbie, but im not going out of my way to be insulting or defamatory and now you are raising the awareness that perhaps this is sticky's nature, so he is being accomodated

he does say on his introduction that he enjoys poking and prodding and if you "offend" him he will use something bigger

thats just not on, have we all got to have "brackets" around our names, warding off others against our territory, defending our right to blast ppl right left and centre

its not just me he has offended, and i did ask others to be considerate toward him before he became actually confrontational

dont i have a right to ask for some leeway, if sticky is behaving in this manner ?

this whole issue is ridiculous but if you dont express yourself, bring it to your attention, then the site has no purpose

he shouldnt have been allowed to continue in the vein he did

i certainly didnt aim that comment of asking what you were going to do, as being disrespectful joshua, seriously, i mean, sticky has been allowed to be downright rude in his comments to ppl's postings and then you suggest that i am being disrespectful

i am asking it on the open forum as i feel this situation is not being dealt with, and i still maintain its making a mockery of the site, which is to help and support others, not pull one another down, if im guilty of it, then sticky is MOST guilty, for a lot longer, so if i am to be reprimanded or scolded (?!) then please go ahead and meter out the same to sticky

this whole issue is ridiculous but if you dont express yourself, bring it to your attention, then the site has no purpose

i certainly didnt aim that comment of asking what you were going to do, as being disrespectful joshua, seriously, i mean, sticky has been allowed to be downright rude in his comments to ppl's postings and then you suggest that i am being disrespectful

He shouldnt, this site site has no purpose.......

see your going into rights and him not being disrespectful to you and so on and i have never said he wasnt. I was talking about the way you communicated yourself to me nothing about how bad you have explained before that this member is treating you.

two seperate issues.

Also the second a member insults the other are they any better than the person who started it ? ? ? ?

He shouldnt, this site site has no purpose.......

see your going into rights and him not being disrespectful to you and so on and i have never said he wasnt. I was talking about the way you communicated yourself to me nothing about how bad you have explained before that this member is treating you.

two seperate issues

ok can i just try and put it to you again, if you told everyone to chill and let sticky say what he wanted, and then it seems when i asked you to explain, that you think im being disrespectful, how is it im being assessed but sticky was allowed to post ?

it seems very one sided and appears to be that im getting the flak

if sticky is allowed to continue unhindered ... how is any of his replies to the threads respectful

it wasnt about me being disrespectful to you, cos i only asked a question ... i wasnt being rude and now as i want to find out, im making things worse

great - really helps with interpersonal skills that does ... i say it again, i was not being disrespectful

You may not have meant to but it certainly came across that way.

Can i ask you, do you think we know about every terroist attack that is preventted daily? do we know what our secret services get up to? NO i put it to you but we trust they are doing something to keep us safe.

the moral of my story is you know NOTHING (Trying to get my point across, as you) about what the staff do or do not do other than to know we are here to help protect the community.

Case dismissed......

'feistymiss' thats just the point - you, like many others dont read what I have put - you read what you want it to say.

<yet this man told me to get a lobotomy > Read bakc - I did say you SHOULD get a labotomy

<as i have posted courteously and considerately > To me ? REALLY ? :lol: Of course you have - silly me for thinking that I am the only person who has an attitude problem !!!

<why is sticky allowed to make unnecessary unhelpful comments> They are, more often than not, only unhelpfull if you only read what you want it to say and not what it actually says.

<sticky has won > - Grow up there are no winners or losers here ! If cant see that then - ooops better stop there wudnt want to be having an opinion now wud I ???

Go Josh!!

I know this is going to sound awful and I do apologise, but AndyL said he has had two warnings already, why cant you just make him go away and stop upsetting the rest of the board. I know I have no room to talk with my past conduct but you can see how upset members are getting with this man.

Go Sunshine Bear !! :unsure: Head up the witch hunt - :lol:

Ban me if u must - but there are a lot of people here who need to take a longggggg look at themselves too - I am a disstraction for your problem !

no it was a question, in capitals, to highlight that i would like you to see it

so if i told you to take a lobotomy or made a rude comment underneath .. that wouldnt be disrespectful ... but the fact i asked where i had been disrespectful is now being made an issue of

please take a look at all the past weeks comments, where sticky has posted jibes, has referrred to me, in other ppl's posts and this isnt meant to be defamatory

oh sorry, question mark ?

have i been rude or disrespectful before, i dont believe i have, and now, sticky must be laffing his socks off

for all the trouble he has caused

wouldnt it be easier, to place sticky in the attention seeker forum

after all, he claims none of us have BPD, and his symptoms are worse, and for all of that, we dont know pain as he does...i mean, really take a look at what he has been posting to ppl joshua

and i didnt think you were being sensible by suggesting that you would ... get rid of anyone who annoyed, including the postman ... if this is past behaviour of sticky's

im a newbie, but im not going out of my way to be insulting or defamatory and now you are raising the awareness that perhaps this is sticky's nature, so he is being accomodated

he does say on his introduction that he enjoys poking and prodding and if you "offend" him he will use something bigger

thats just not on, have we all got to have "brackets" around our names, warding off others against our territory, defending our right to blast ppl right left and centre

its not just me he has offended, and i did ask others to be considerate toward him before he became actually confrontational

dont i have a right to ask for some leeway, if sticky is behaving in this manner ?

i am asking it on the open forum as i feel this situation is not being dealt with, and i still maintain its making a mockery of the site, which is to help and support others, not pull one another down, if im guilty of it, then sticky is MOST guilty, for a lot longer, so if i am to be reprimanded or scolded (?!) then please go ahead and meter out the same to sticky

I see you wann join the withch hunt to help take your mind off your own problem - Good for you - see Im helping after all.

Oh by the way - it would appear you missed severve paranoia off you list of ilnessess - but dont worry many others pre-occupied with this did the same ! <_<

Archived