Mental Health Forums

Inrtroduction

summer

Hi everyone,

My name is Teresa. I live in the sunny state of California near San Francisco.

I am married and have a 15 year old daughter. I also have 2 dogs, 3 cats and a bird.

My main goal in life take it one step at a time. I am diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder with Psychotic Features,PTSD, DID, OCD, BDP and Bi-Polar. As you can see I have my plate full. I am on alot of meds but I am stable although I hear voices 24/7 I can deal with them. I have a wonderful therapist and psychiatrist. Both cute to boot.

I enjoy being with my best friend . Hanging out with my daughter and playing with my pets. I enjoy the outdoors except for the beach because I am afraid of sharks......lol...... I love camping and swimming in my pool. I love being alone to play on the computer.

I am so glad I found this site it has really made a difference in such a short time. The people here are wonderful and very caring. Thanks to all of you!!!!

Hugs and hope to talk to all of you soon! Summer :D

Welcome and I hope this site helps you loads.

You do have a lot on your plate and I hope things start to improve for you soon.

Where you live sounds lovely.

Hope to speak to you soon x

This is my friend T. I love her to death. She is funny, fun loving, caring and compassionate. T I hope you know that I loves you. You and that friend of yours too. You have taught me alot. I am glad that we are friends.

Your daughter is gorgeous, she is gonna break a lot of hearts. Too bad ya have a batsard fer a husband, you deserve better. You forgot to mention one of your animals, Dennis. How COULD YOU? LOL

Never ferget that I loves you.

Angels on your pillow my friend. See you soon.

Sandra

Archived