Mental Health Forums

View From Your Window

rainking

This time I?m curious about the views from our windows. What do you see at the moment?

Its 5.51pm and i can see the neighbours having a BBQ and some kids are playing in a garden the view is of houses and in the distance i can see the country side and now my dogs are chasing each other round my garden :D so not much happening here

I can see the back of KMart from my back window. The kids playing from the front. Its 12:03pm. The kids all play so nicely here, its really nice to see. I have great neighbors.

I can see a great big hole full of water from where the tree stood a few weeks ago, the houses across the road and nothing much of interest.

Boring

It is 5:13pm here...I am looking out my back window and see the pool shimmering in the sun...the trees are blowing in the breeze. The neighbors are BBQing on their patio. The dogs are laying on the pool deck under the loungers. All is quiet just like I like it.......

summer :D

from my bedroom, i see birds, noisey, shitty birds.

but right now im not home, all i can see is clothes on a washing line to my right and to my left the window has the blinds closed because the sun is too bright

happy. lmao

told ya SWEET F.A

STEAL BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR. NOW YOU KNOW MY BIG SECRET....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

My! Rainking does have a v cerative active mind coming up with the most interesting topics (thats a COMPLIMENT!) B) hehheheheh

Aw Doll! ((((Doll))))

My view is from a flat on the #18. It is 2.30 pm Sunday, not much activity, lots of other high rise flats/apartments, cloudy grey day. Trees dot the landscape, cars. Nothing much happening, like most Sunday afternoons. No mountains, rivers whatever to mull over, its mostly concrete jungle here... oh well, copuld b worse i guess. Watever. I'm gonna nap now so it doesnt really matter much anyway! Heheh.

Thanks rainking, for keeping the forums alive. 1EYE.GIF

Warmest regards to all.

Budgie

There is no window. I'm in the basement... but from the window in my room there's the street and my garden. Usually a car or two with my sister's friends hanging out around them.

It's 12:05 AM and I can see the tree outside my window, and past that, a big old ugly aparment complex, and the neighbors in the duplex across the street are having a party and smoking pot. Haha...I'm surrounded by such a lovely environment!

I've heard about it! it's supposed to be big and yellow and come out in the daytime and make you all warm and happy. Erm nope never seen it! :rolleyes:

Luv chrissie xx

Archived