Mental Health Forums

Ziggy Name Change

Nice ziggy

Hi everyone

Thanks to friends in chat i decided to change my name from plain 'ziggy' to Nice ziggy so i'm not new i just didnt want to be confused with any other ziggy on here. Oh and I'm female too cos theres no clue with the name!!!!

Thanks Josh for granting one of my 3 wishes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thanks to friends in chat i decided to change my name from plain 'ziggy' to Nice ziggy so i'm not new i just didnt want to be confused with any other ziggy on here"

So you can be distinguished from the other Ziggys on the forum because you're the 'nice' one?

So the other ziggys aren't??

I'm slightly offended on Ziggy's behalf actually.

'chacun a son gout' as the French would say. The inference is in your eyes. I prefer my new name as it can be shortened to nice not just ziggy so there is no confusion. sometimes there is actually nothing between the lines that you are trying to read between.

If she'd just changed her name to Nice Ziggy to be honest I wouldn't have noticed at all...

I would have just assumed it was a random name choice... but now it's been pointed out that "Thanks to friends in chat" she felt the need to distinguish herself from the others as being the 'nice' one... It annoyed me.

I did check with J to make sure isn't wasn't just me being an arsey bitch, and he agreed and said it sounded like 'an instant slur and recipe for conflict'

...Just saying...

Well I wouldn't worry... I wont be shortening it to 'nice' In fact if you want me to shorten your name at all you're going to have to change it to Pretentious idiot.

orr "shut yer cake-hole" as they would say in Yorkshire!

Your juvenile behaviour really is below teh belt Not Nice Ziggy .. go on, i dare ya, blame it on your BPD! haha

but that's mean that i am the not nice one... that's rather a mean thing to do isn't it kellie and oh so extremely judgemental...also makes you pretty full of yourself..i mean.. how many people here actually reckon you are nice apart from yourself?! cos i don't! you self indulgent, conceited asswipe!

YEAH WELL....

sometimes there is actually nothing between the lines that you are trying to read between, those line between the other lines that are between those ones you want to read...

"OCH AYE THE NOO" as the Scotts would say!!!

Sorry I didn't reply straight away I was too busy typing english phrases into babelfish to make me look like some kind of pseudo-intellectual...

Love Better(andultimatelymoresuperior)_Vorpalblade

You could stop now, and apologise, or you could just act like a pretentious fuck-wit, and then ignore the fact that people think you're in the wrong...

Either way... speaking in French to get your point across will ALWAYS make me respect you more, and will win you every argument!! EVER!!!

------------------

well to get bck on the reason for this thread!

i think ziggy has every right to change her name for whatever reason she so desires. would you have made these comments to a newbie just for choicing a name like that. i dont see the difference myself.

i think you two r being petty grow up

colourfulcarly

You know I actually got a bit of a laugh out of the name change. Maybe I just have an odd sense of humor or something.

As much as I can admire you both sticking up for your friend I honestly think that the other ziggy has broad enough shoulders to take this on. He is certainly able to contribute his fair share of contraversial topics and posts I'm thinking he is also able to take it back at him.

If not then Nice Ziggy wouldn't be the first to engage in 'an instant slur and recipe for conflict'

We shall see.

Bad_Paine_Warrior

(sorry I can't think of anything french to say)

I agree with carly. Maybe this ziggy thinks she's nice and decided to put it in front of her name because she likes it. She's most likely not saying anything bad against the other ziggy. It's just confusing having two people who are called the same thing. Et maintenant, tu dois faire attention a ce que je dit parce que c'est en francais.

It is more likely that people chatting with Nice Ziggy were having a hard time calling her Ziggy because their feelings for her weren't the same as their feelings for Ziggy E, but her name made them think of him.

That doesn't mean that Nice Ziggy thinks Ziggy E isn't nice, just that other people may think that!

Hi all

What a warm friendly thread, and such a welcome and comfort to all newcomers, reassuriing to those in crisis and cant imagine how beneficial to anyone suffering from paranoia.

Can someone remind me why Joshua started these forums?

:huh:

Archived