Mental Health Forums

Ziggy Name Change

Nice ziggy

Well I wouldn't worry... I wont be shortening it to 'nice' In fact if you want me to shorten your name at all you're going to have to change it to Pretentious idiot.

I don't think that's half as bad as the names people could come up with for you.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all

What a warm friendly thread, and such a welcome and comfort to all newcomers, reassuriing to those in crisis and cant imagine how beneficial to anyone suffering from paranoia.

Can someone remind me why Joshua started these forums?

:huh:

"Pretentious Idiot" isn't exactly shortened either. And it's an unfair, extreme judgment against someone who most likely was just trying to avoid confusion and picked a name she liked. Entendre ce que tu dis.

Well I wouldn't worry... I wont be shortening it to 'nice' In fact if you want me to shorten your name at all you're going to have to change it to Pretentious idiot.

I don't think that's half as bad as the names people could come up with for you.

Try it.

Voor fuckbelang

either I should change my name to Very Nice Ziggy or Not So Nice Ziggy or maybe I don't give a shit actually I don't people can think what they like about me

'chacun a son gout' as the French would say. The inference is in your eyes. I prefer my new name as it can be shortened to nice not just ziggy so there is no confusion. sometimes there is actually nothing between the lines that you are trying to read between.

I think this all just shows how insecure you are...how sad!

Voor fuckbelang

either I should change my name to Very Nice Ziggy or Not So Nice Ziggy or maybe I don't give a shit actually I don't people can think what they like about me

Roomeyloomeylamanamanoomey!

Only if I can change my name to "Hostile Kellie"?

:D

nah change it to Nice_vorpalblade to just show how stupid this all is

Yeah that's not a bad idea!

I've been talking to some people in chat and they reckon I should change my name to nice_Vorpalblade so I don't get associated with the... other one.

:rolleyes:

jeez

can we calm down now children?

Josh,

Can you just delete this thread? It serves no purpose, at least no good purpose!

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?!?

:rolleyes:

I would like to point out that "obstine" isn't a bad thing necessarily. It just means stubborn. Technically, stubbornness would help you a lot if you use it to get better instead of being malicious (malin) towards someone.

Archived