Mental Health Forums

Harming Others

mazer34

to expand further, it means to go someplace away from your [situation] a hospital stay, a special house or just time out, but generally meaning you remove most of the hard responsibilities you may have, to ease the strain... (wish i was there) - im on the verge of quitting my job and going round the bend...

I asked my CPN if I could voluntry go into the hospital I went into 7 years ago(mental health one) if things got really hard and she said no,it wouldnt solve anything !! "When ever I feel suicidal I always get through it by myself "she said !! :huh:

I asked my CPN if I could voluntry go into the hospital I went into 7 years ago(mental health one) if things got really hard and she said no,it wouldnt solve anything !! "When ever I feel suicidal I always get through it by myself "she said !! :huh:

i read thro your post and saw you were struggling with this one, can i just add that i identify with your situation, where i was very angry and had thoughts of stabbing my now husband over several months, and recognise that i still visit this when i am under stress. i hasten to add that i have not acted on these thoughts or strong urges but that i held on to the feelings and tried to work out where they were coming from, even if i didnt like it, i coped by writing it down, then writing all of how i was feeling, then thinking about it some more and eventually worked thro where they originated from, which is what i am working on with the therapist at the moment

yes, the therapist are reluctant to prescribe medication, as they want you to feel the pain and to acknowledge where it is coming from, then you can work with it

does that make sense

Archived