Mental Health Forums

What Does This Sound Like To You?

cady4evr

Hi all! havent been here in awhile. missed seeing yall's news n such. got a question i cant seem to find an answer to... wondering if anyone can help..... for about the last 3 months.. ive been getting something weird... whenever i will turn my head ( even slowly) bend my head down or bend over or jus lay on my side i will start to smell blood and the metallicy smell of it and i would also taste it in my mouth.. but when i straight up or stand up it goes away until i turn or bend down or lie down... any idea as to what this is? i dont want to go to the doc cause more than likely ill get re-evaluated cause of my extending psychosis and plus i SI it will not be a good ides to go the hospy right now :) lol :rolleyes: anyway any ideas as to what this may be?? could it be a brain tumor???.. im tryin to guess i keep on lookin thing up on the web but to no avail. so any ideas? any help with be greatly appreciated thanx all :):wub::wub::wub:

Tess

Hey Tess,

I am no Doctor but this sounds like an adenoidal problem. Is there no way of going to the Dr and making it clear that you just want to talk about this one physical symptom you have, and nothing involved in your mental health? Have you tried the NHS website? I really don't think it could be a brain tumour but reckon it's worth getting checked out.

Good luck!

no doc here either but what about something with your inner ear. i think you could go to your gp on this one without being tossed straight into the nearest looney bin. I say inner ear because a lot of balance etc. is in there and it only happens when you are in a certain possition. Let us know the outcome if you go to the doc.. it is a mystery.

bets

No im not taking any med, i havent since march of last year :rolleyes: lol. but i have started with SI i wonder if that has anything to do with whats going on with me..... it really weird.. cause when i smell that blood and taste it the metalicy feeling, i feel like a dizzy pressure right above my eyes around temples. almsot liek the feeling when u about to sneeze,,,, u know that ticklish scratchy feeling but eh,,, i dunno lol :rolleyes::rolleyes: :unsure:

I dont want to alarm you but I just thought of something..... I once saw a programme on TV where a girl kept smelling and tasting things that werent there... It turned out she was developing epilepsy... Like I said - dont be alarmed - but maybe get it checked out??? Good Luck

Ginny ;)

Archived