Mental Health Forums

2 Cats Have To Go

Dreamer

I'm outta hand with my cats I guess, the two youngest ones arent working out...kinda using the bathroom wherever they want, outside and in at times and it's happened one too many times, the younger male is starting to spray, I can't afford to have him fixed, the girl will be coming into heat soon, then it's over... so monday I gotta call the warden to have them taken to the pound...they are young and I'm pretty sure they will be adopted but still.. :( Past couple of days have been a lil hard, plus the stresses at home are coming to a head a bit, not bad or anything, I'm staying away from any arguments best I can.

Add the pup to that, he just took abig shit in the bedroom after coming in from outside, ern aint havin it, I can't argue, I pay nothing.

hi sweetie, i'm so sorry you have to give your kittys up it must be hard, but as you say, they will no dought find another home. big hug, ivy x

Thnx ives, Bf said the pup can stay thank god, he thinks he'll be very loyal and a good guard dog...so glad for that anyways. ty for replying

sorry to hear, it can be hard to have to move animals on, i know here in the U.K. if you are not working you can get vouchers to have them spayed, hope it all works out for you and they going to a loving home, if it wasn't the fact u were in the us then i would happily take them i am sure my psychotic thing could teach them some manners lol :)

Archived