Mental Health Forums

Unwanted Thoughts

pinklady66

The reason why I asked and why I didn't include it in my first question..I don't know.

What I am trying to say is that sometimes I have unwanted thoughts that creep in my head and I can't get rid of them. At times they can be annoying and interferring. I have never told anyone and I think the time is coming now when I should.

I all the time get the thoughts when I am on one of my highs. Some of the thoughts are twisted and they scare me. I try to control them and get them out of my skull and they are hard. It sounds really terrible and I don't want to make myself out to be a monster. I was just wondering if anyone else in here has unwanted thoughts. Could this be something else?

If I tell my psych this, I may wind up having another pass to the psych unit in the hospital. I am really scared. How can I get around to telling him about this without winding up in the hosp?

You won't be put away for your thoughts. Its the actions that follow the thoughts that can get you into trouble. Many of your thoughts probably stem from obsessive thinking. Thats normal...well its not normal for average people with "healthy brains" but its normal for people who are highly anayltical and creative to obsess over unrealistic thoughts.

Archived