Mental Health Forums

Puppy Pics To Make You Smile

chealsea

I thought these pics might make people smile. He was a day old when i took these, and it was a bit touch and go to whether he was going to survive. He is 5 days old now and his chances of surviving are increasing. He is so cute. We are having to hand rear him and i have got so attached to him. He can't move t the moment cos his belly is bigger than the rest of him. I hope the pictures make you smile. He brings joy to me every day, although he has to be fed every 2 hours during the night as well, but he is worth it.

You have to excuse the little mess in the background he made, i am washing all the time. But he is my star

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InnerPeace

• chealsea

• Ziggy_Encaoua

• Kay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks mimi

He is doing ok at the mo, still keeping my fingers crossed for him,he has helped so much as i have to spend alot of time with him and other things don't matter right now as long as i know he is ok and well

chealsea

ty innerpeace

he is the reason i keep going, i mean my animals keep me going, although that makes me a selfish person cos i love my hubby and he does too but animals have a wonderful healing thing that make you feel good

He is ok, doing really well and i think he is going to be ok. He opens his eyes on christmas day, what a wonderful gift to have. I always rush to see how is doing but he loves his grub which is good

He is so tiny -

Very cute! My sister in law has 3 schnauzers. They are so spoiled,

I even get clothing for them. How sick are we? Hope he continues

to get stronger.

March

No one else pointed out the puppy poo poo? Well, he's freaking CUTE anyways! So small and adorable! Post another pic in a few months to compare how much he grows! Take care.

m.

He is growing well, eating loads too, and he is doing really well, i will put some pics on soon. He is alseep at the mo, he likes his sleep.

Chealsea

He is growing well, eating loads too, and he is doing really well, i will put some pics on soon. He is alseep at the mo, he likes his sleep.

Chealsea

That's great...looking forward to seeing the pics :)

Bod has just opened one of his eyes. Bless he took one look at me and squeaked. I think i scared him lol. The other one is still shut, so he is a bit cock eyed. it won't be long before he is creating havoc, chewing my hair, and being naughty.

He is cetainly somehting else. he has the sniffles at the moment, and is now being weaned, i think he got food up his nose, bless him, but still doing ok. 3 weeks old now, he has kept my brain busy which has helped me alot

Archived