• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InnerPeace

• chealsea

• Ziggy_Encaoua

• Kay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ziggy, you are just a nasty man, you have posted twice now and said noting but nasty comments, which has hurt me alot, your replies are always so nasty and i think you are just a horrible person that goes about to upset people. I have ignored you in the past and never wrote on your threads so i would appreciate it if you didn't write nasty things on mine. I didn't want to have to reply like this as you are once again making about you so please stop

Ziggy, you are just a nasty man, you have posted twice now and said noting but nasty comments, which has hurt me alot, your replies are always so nasty and i think you are just a horrible person that goes about to upset people. I have ignored you in the past and never wrote on your threads so i would appreciate it if you didn't write nasty things on mine. I didn't want to have to reply like this as you are once again making about you so please stop

I have ignored you in the past and never wrote on your threads so i would appreciate it if you didn't write nasty things on mine. I didn't want to have to reply like this as you are once again making about you so please stop

Just because you happen to ignore my posts doesn't mean I must automatically ignore yours there's condition saying I have to & if you can't feal with my posts then hey nobodies forcing you to post here.

Ziggy, members taking responsibility for their emotional reactions is one thing...continuing to post in a certain way when it is known to cause distress is quite another.

I wonder why you make comments such as those in this thread when the subject is something that melts the hearts of others.

Because I don't like dogs & even if I didn't I believe people have a right to eat them just as they do with cows & pigs

Plus I believe people sjhould hear a differing opinion

you are the most horrible person i have come across but i am not going to draw myself to your stupid level i post pics of my little puppy cos he survived and thought people would like to see him and alot of people have it just the likes of you that have to say something that they haven't even done. If this continues i will no longer post anymore pics of my beautiful puppy

i hope that ziggy hasn't put people off writing here i am sorry if he has, he has turned this thread into a nightmare

so sorry

but if it carries on this is it no more pics, me and my pup deserve better, thanks innerpeace for what you said, i know people have their opinion but it still hurts cos i know it was said to hurt but thanks

if it carries on this is it no more pics, me and my pup deserve better

Oh no more pics of puppies how are people going to get by fucking tragedy

stop acting like a child & attempting to emotionally blackmail people

if it carries on this is it no more pics, me and my pup deserve better

Oh no more pics of puppies how are people going to get by fucking tragedy

stop acting like a child & attempting to emotionally blackmail people

Ziggy you are getting unbeleivably boring now! I have a feeling you write all this crap to make people angry to get a response and some attention. Are you that lonely you have to be nasty all the time?

The pup is so cute!! I just want to pinch him and put him in my pocket lol!

I wasn't tryng to emotional blackmail people,

he is cute, thanks sunshine bear he could fir into your pocket easily lol, ty thanks for your support

I think I can relate...not wanting to share something so dear to you if it's going to bring certain responses.

I think he's absolutely adorable, I love seeing photos of him. I'm happy to be one of the many in that regard.

awwww he is sooooo cute,I could just pick him up and cuddle and kiss him ! I love puppies ! Like babies its a shame they have to grow up ! :rolleyes:

Ziggy please refrain from these personal attacks it is against forum rules.

Lilly

I think you'll find there's a whole thread dedicated to people attacking me have I bitched no people can attack me all they fucking want cos I'm capable of giving it back & I'm nothing special so if I can defend myself so can others

Lilly

I think you'll find there's a whole thread dedicated to people attacking me have I bitched no people can attack me all they fucking want cos I'm capable of giving it back & I'm nothing special so if I can defend myself so can others

Josh has stated in that thread that personal attacks are against the rules.

Yes and so they are in this.

Ziggy im getting concerned at the amount of comments made to me from members in regards to your post. Also im under constant pressure from my team in order to allow them to take disiplinary action in regards to you. Maybe you could help me understand why you like to be here, what it gives you?

aw, i just read this thread cos i wanted to see some nice pics of cute puppies, not read someone's half-thought out quasi-political ramblings. what's wrong with seeing something nice? why does everything nice have to be derided? isn't there enough hatred and uglieness in the world?

i think the pictures are sweet as...

im under constant pressure from my team in order to allow them to take disiplinary action in regards to you.

It makes me chuckle everybody wants free speech until they hear something they don't like

I think disiplining for expressing an opinion is rather pathetic

its really not my fault if people don't like what I have to say

There is a difference between "free speech" and just being gross for the sake of being gross. There is also something called consideration. Its something most people try to have towards others. Please be considerate and end this now.

Lilly

Josh has stated in that thread that personal attacks are against the rules.

yes & people continued

its not that I want prevent people saying what they want because I believe they sjould but if then I'm prevented whilst others aren't its double standards & if there's one thing I hate its hypocrisisy

There is a difference between "free speech" and just being gross for the sake of being gross.

err no there isn't free speech is very black & white

As soon as put restrictions upon speech its no longer free

Archived