• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InnerPeace

• chealsea

• Ziggy_Encaoua

• Kay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I believe in free speech. But I don't purposely say things that I know are inappropriate and are going to hurt people. How do you come to free speech being something done only to be hurtful?

Ziggy E just wants attention!

and lots and lots of hugs :lol:

:bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]:

hes too afraid of asking so he makes people made at him to get a reaction

Im sure he doesnt eat dogs and he is just being a dick like normal.

I still stand by what I have said before STOP REACTING!

gees

:glare:

I sooo love yours puppys!

please keep putting photos up

I wanna see them grow.

:wub:

How do you come to free speech being something done only to be hurtful?

I just express an opinion whether others find it hurtful is their problem not mine & yes people do say stuff which hurts me but I try not to let it get to me

So what you are saying is that you hold no responsibility for what you say? How your actions and words effects others has no bearing on you conscious?

depends what you mean by 'actions' if you mean physically violence then yes I'm responsible

Yes well nobody else here is a libertarian

"I am a libertarian, lets roast animals" WTF, Oh Joshua, seriously, he doesnt want to be here... I know he has freedom of speech and blah blah but his rights END where ours begin, period. Its Basic for LIBERTARIANS to know this.

We need to heal, he is not helping nor will accept help. There seems to be no point on him being here. He is triggering and he needs to be stopped.

There is ALWAYS limitations to free speech.

examples... if you threaten the life of someone, slander, rasist remarks, so many things.

and Ziggy i beg to differ, you are very responsible for the way you insult people. You can harm people in other ways that just being physical, the psychological effects of bullying people can be just as severe as a physical act.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear - George Orwell

You probably don't want to hear this Ziggy, but I agree with people here that say you only post on these forums to deliberately upset others. Why anyone would want to do that is completely beyond me! this is a support forum not a place where we should be subjected to further abuse. You have taken a thread in the light topics area that was meant to cheer others up and turned it into something that just upsets the person who started the thread. What the hell is with you? I just don't get you or people like you? What makes you tick? I'm just so curious to get inside the head of an abuser and figure out WHY they do it! Maybe then society can figure out what to do with them. hang them by thier toes? boil them? maybe BBQ would be the best fate for them as you could douse out the bad taste in your mouth with lots of BBQ sauce.

As for free speech, this was something written into a constitution to PROTECT people from being silenced when they wanted thier say against abusive or unfair treatment.... not a licence to do or say anything you want at others expense.

I have found that abusive words hurt FAR far more than physical wounds do. I'm a self harmer and an abuse victim, I have first hand experience on this. My physical wounds heal over quite fast but those cruel words haunt me. I feel that we are VERY responsible for what we say. Do you just walk up to people and start picking on their weight, their looks, their clothes and then say "not my fault they didn't like what I had to say" Common sense tells you that what you are saying is going to effect the person negatively. However I also believe that common sense is not so common! and is often absent.

a grumpy, Paine Warrior.

I wasn't tryng to emotional blackmail people,

he is cute, thanks sunshine bear he could fir into your pocket easily lol, ty thanks for your support

We all know you weren't Chealsea you were just trying to protect something very dear to you. I know exactly what that feels like. I hope you are able to continue to share these beautiful pics of your dear little puppy but if you arn't I completely understand.

He is adorable and I'm sure you have bonded with him just like a mother does with a child. I've raised many baby animals and I get equally attached. We currently have baby kittens which were born with a syndrome and need special attention. I also have healthy baby guinea pigs at the moment with a few more on the way and one baby chick hatched just a few days ago. I love spring because I'm surrounded by baby animals. It's my favorite time of year. I detest anyone who threatens an animal or person, especially a baby one. Animals can often be better friends than humans can. They never judge, never deliberately upset you, always forgive and unconditionally love. We could all learn a very valuabe lesson from them.

Give him lots of love and hugs and kisses from me. I've got poodle pups on the way in about two months.

PW.

Ziggy please refrain from these personal attacks it is against forum rules.

Lilly

I think you'll find there's a whole thread dedicated to people attacking me have I bitched no people can attack me all they fucking want cos I'm capable of giving it back & I'm nothing special so if I can defend myself so can others

Josh has stated in that thread that personal attacks are against the rules.

you are right ziggy, you are nothing special.

sry i havent posted yet chelsea, hes a cuty im glad hes brining you happyness you deserve it. i hope that you keep posting pics of him.

Ziggy i beg to differ, you are very responsible for the way you insult people. You can harm people in other ways that just being physical, the psychological effects of bullying people can be just as severe as a physical act.

I've heard that arguement before but its flawed as somebody can scream foul just because somebody has a differing opinion to them

I think he is just gorgeous Chealsea, and Im so glad he's doing well. If youre not careful Ill come and visit just so I can come and play with all these dogs of yours; roll around on the floor and play tug of war!

I would say hello to you and hubby too lol

rebeccaborderline

Chealsea, I love the pics as I have said before he is soooooo cute!! I want him!!! :)

Ziggy E = BORING!! stop talking crap man and get a grip.

hi Hopeless

I am glad you are enjoying the pics. I will keep posting but will start a new thread so ziggy can have this one to himself. I will wait a bit longer when he gets around and is playing more

Hi Alebd

They are lovely dogs, we have the minature ones although i quite like the standard ones as well. Its nice with the little ones cos you can pick them up and cuddle them.

Hi Paine warrior

Many thanks for your kind words. I will keep posting him just waiting for him to do more. We have just strated to wean him, thats the bet bit i find. He gets all messy. You have a lot of animals, its the niceset thing i find to have baby animals around. How are the kittens? I can remeber one of my dogs i was sitting with her just before she had her puppies and i could feel them all kicking and i could see it, it was so cute, about 10 mintues they arrived. Animals alsways seem to know as well when we are feeling down and they seem to give this look to you and it always cheers me up a bit. I will give him a hug give all yours one from me too.

Hi Barebones

Thank you, he is my little boy, how is your little one doing, bet he has grown loads

HI Rebecca

You are always welcome to come round but i will warn you, they all like to play and especially like it when someone is rolling on the floor with them, they all tend to jump on me then.

Hi Loula, Samsung and Josh

Many thanks for your support

chealsea

Hi Kay

Puppy is doing fine, just fed him so he is happy now, but he is ok thanks. He has the sniffles at the moment.

chealsea

Archived