Mental Health Forums

What Age Do You Feel?

InnerPeace

I am 19 and its not so good belive me!

i feel late 20's, but emotionally i feel 11, like i want to be a lot younger, but without my parents existing.. god my minds a jumble.

xxhazel

that's a good question... actually made me think... lol....

physically i feel about 60, as i feel drained but mentally it can fluctuate from about 3 years old, going hyper and throwing tantrums; all the way to 60/70yr old lol....

i'm actually only 19 though...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't feel any particular age. I just want someone to wrap me up, hold me tight, and make me feel like i'm loved. I guess I want to be a very small child again.

I don't feel any particular age. I just want someone to wrap me up, hold me tight, and make me feel like i'm loved. I guess I want to be a very small child again.

Me too. I think I've been ahead of my years since I could reason, I guess around 5 or 6... I wasn't just a child, I realized far more than a child did how my mother did not care and how I couldn't expect anything from her. I feel older now too, I don't get on with people my age really. Yet my emotional distress resembles that of a young child, which is due to never been loved enough to be taught the right skills. Never had that warmth, compassion and caring.

I have no idea how old I feel. A little bit of all ages, from 1 to 100 :/

I'm 19, I'll be turning 20 in 3,5 months... That actually feels really weird to me.

Archived