someone just asked me how many friends i had

i told her i only have one friend who isnt associated with online

she asked why

i said cos i am a sad twat who no one wants to know

it's true aint it!

one

sad

twat

I wouldnt be too harsh on yourself there, if youre a sad twat then I certainly am! Most people dont have real friends anyway just people they happen to know. Youre so much better off with one good friend then loads of crap ones, thats my motto. I only have 1 friend too not including my cousin. Im sad!

I dont think so.

I know i have 1 friend coz im actually afraid of inviting more ppl into my life.

More friends = more paranoia and worry.

I avoid it, and yes its sad but i think we do it as a coping stratagey.

Friends are there its just up to us if we want to trust and allow them in.

Im sorry you feel this way..........I hope you dont get to upset about it.

xxx

I have been in the mood of sending flowers lately, irises for you, feel better blade.

You have quite a strong presence, I don't think anyone here would use the words, sad twat to describe you in the least. There is certainly nothing pathetic about the way you interact that would suggest such.

Sah

well knowing you will proberly ignore this i may as well have to pence worth, i hate you as much as i adore you for some inaperent reason no matter the shit of the past, even going back to mhs or even skips. So i can proberly call you atwat as much as anybody else who has known you for over 3 years and proberly longer, but the bottom line is your not, yes you are destructive, yes you can be very blunt and extremely opionated on occasions, you also are very good at pushing people away but you are a decent person you are just cautios about showing and find it safer pushing people away, even sheebs i have seen you push away on numoroues occasions and you have known her since the dawn of time and she is one of your closest friends, your not a twat just a little blunt on occasions take care and your not a twat, and even though you hate the mushy shit big kisses :wub: :lol:

i have lost all my friends over the last couple of years , so i know how much it sucks.. and i have internalised it too and think that im a crap person, but my bf and nurse are trying to drum it into me that they were all selfish fucked up people that didnt want to know me when im physicaslly and/or mentally ill yet i have been a good friend to them all ..he's witnessed that..

these are all really old friendsships.. 5-16 years, and its sooo sad but i know the dynamics were dysfunctional so im trying to think that its cutting off dead wood to make room for new, healthier stuff.. but at the moment i just feel lonely. sorry didnt mean to turn this into being about me( so fucked atm)

i just wanted to say i understand what it's like to not have friends.. as i said in my video.. trauma makes people stay away, unfortunately.. you have your hubby and daughter though , so you have your own little tribe.

and you have us and we understand and care.

hugs ivy x

you're right Ivy :)

and i have been striking up a new friendship past few days actually with indiya's friend's mum.

excellent.. that could be a new friend in the making.. well done you!! hugs ivy x

yeah, we exchange pleasantries in the playground and at Rainbows, but she added me to Facebook and we have been talk ing on there, ashe has offered to help me with my application forms :)

Seriously, dont be so hard on yourself, if u were here I would invite you over to have fun (not in that sense lol)

Having friends is not as easy as it seems. I have some but usually I push them away. Kind of anti-social.

Hugssssss

:bigarmhug[1]:

Hi Nickyp,

This is not you, this is the negative voice/messages (some call it ‘critical parent’ voice) that comes from having problems – we all have it and we all need to get rid of it which is easier said than done but it is possible. I’m working on getting rid of mine at the moment. One way is to just tell it to ‘fuck off’, another way is to, if it’s a sentence, and one of my personal regulars is ‘stupid fucking idiot’, change one of the words, so we get ‘stupid lovely idiot’, then next time change another, ‘lovely lovely idiot’ then another ‘lovely lovely woman’. Haha I won! Feels great outdoing the negative voice.

Beth xx

Archived