Mental Health Forums

A Great Evening

Dreamer

Today started out on the worst foot ever, ern had a dr appt, hadnt had any medicine and got woke up too early, super grouchy...we made it, and the dr. had car trouble..2 hours late..plus we had a time frame to be back by....But we made it and got home, but argued the entire way home over the most dumbest stuff, like I went over a bump too fast... :blink: So I was super stressed when I got home....my days usually consist of that, to a tiny extent, less worse, but it always just seems to make ur day blah cause i keep thinking of it....so this evening just was totally unique... he left and spent the afternoon with a friend, I stayed home and calmed myself listening to James Taylor lol He came home and we watched the ball drop, smoked a huge spliff and proceeded to watch south park...so hell, the evening didn't turn out half bad and to me was a great evening at the end of a shit day. There's just usually not anything more then being civil and stepping on eggshells to keep the waters calm here, or im paranoid...he's paranoid, im disosociating........They should make that stuff........ "that actually helps"............ legal...cause it helps...imo anyhow. Sorry if I shouldnt say that

Thats great to hear!! I wonder if you could figure otu what it is about smoking a spliff that makes to the two of you get along better maybe you can put it into practise without having to smoke one...........

Lilly

Archived