Mental Health Forums

Hello....new Here

witchferdy

Hello,

I have been reading the posts on here for a while now but I have never had the courage to actually post and introduce myself. I hope everyone is well or as well as they can be.

At the moment I am feeling very, very confused about everything and I am not sure who I can and can't trust. I am 28 and I have no official diagnosis although I have been told I have very similar symptoms to BPD (although my psychiatrist did not want to attach a "label" to me). I have been seeing him for about a year and a half now and I am not sure he is helping any although I will admit he has got me through some bad patches and has stuck with me despite the fact that sometimes I was downright awful to deal with......

On the lighter side I have a very funny but stubborn daughter and two very lazy cats who sometimes can make me come out of any "black mood" but not always. Sometimes I wonder if it is all just in my head and when I think things like that the cutting and suicidal thoughts return with avengence.

What I am trying to say is I feel very confused, lonely and isolated at the moment, I can see where I am going wrong and what I need to do but I freeze like a rabbit caught in headlights.

Hiya! I found it hard to work out what to put when I was introducing myself too!

What do you get from seeing this shrink? What more would you like from him?

Welcome! :) Good for you for getting up the courage to post an introduction! Hope you will find is usefull to be here.

If you want you can post more about what things exactly are a problem for you and what you think you need to do but somehiow cant. Maybe we can be of help to you.

Lilly

Hi -

Welcome - I know it takes alot to get up the courage to post. Just remember

we have all been there, and we do understand. Take your time, and when

you are ready to post more, just jump in. Hope to talk to you soon.

Marchmadness

Archived