Mental Health Forums

What's Your Sign?

tiellover

Leo. The Lion.

Illegedly: Stands proud, full of courage, charismatic and outgoing.

Reality: Overly modest, timid, lonely and spends 99% of the time in a bedroom on a computer.

Do I sound sceptical at all? -_-

Peace, Lance

Libra-The symbol associated with your sign is the scales of balance

representing the balance that you continually seek in your self and your life. The scales were also

adopted by our judicial system to symbolize a balance of fairness in the law which is emphasized by 'blind justice' holding them.

The Libra person is cooperative, diplomatic, open-minded, urbane, fair, partnership-oriented, avoids conflict, easy-going, even-tempered, strong, refined, balanced, leader, graceful, artistic, home-body, charming, debating, flexible, sensual, idealistic, equalitarian and sociable. They also seem to have a great chance at making vast amounts of wealth and fortune.

The Libran is prone to rationalize, be easily deterred, indecisive, lazy, changeable, gullible, easily influenced, flirtatious, conceited, perfectionist, aloof, mildly vengeful, can't say no, quarrelsome, over-serious, cold, self-indulgent, cruel, jealous, and some are violent.

Attribute

Likes fairness, equality, home, stability, happiness, justice, saying yes

Dislikes drama, yelling, being ignored, judgmental people/being judged, saying no

Ideal careers Singer, Artist, Real Estate Agent, Entertainer Agent, Design, Fashion, Architecture, Private Eye, Zookeeper, Submarine Operator, Projectionist

Most compatible: Libra, Aquarius, Aries, Taurus

The color of choice for Libra is Blue

Your starstone is the precious Sapphire. The Sapphire is one of the most beautiful and sought after gems in the quartz family. It is considered good luck in many ways and one of the major healing stones.

Their ruling planet Venus intrinsically joins these two signs. They appreciate beauty and the finer things of life. A large bank account will be needed for these two to appease their desire for luxury. Wealthy couples under this zodiac sign combination will have pure bliss, however poorer couples will be very unhappy. The success of this relationship will require Libra's sense of diplomacy and Taurus's patience. Libra an air sign loves to roam and Taurus an earth sign loves to sit and smell the roses. With understanding it could be a harmonic relationship.

gimme ur munny :sofa:

Here fishy, fishy, fishy Pretty much me to a T.

Pisces,

Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter. They are deservedly popular with all kinds of people, partly because their easygoing, affectionate, submissive natures offer no threat or challenge to stronger and more exuberant characters. They accept the people around them and the circumstances in which they find themselves rather than trying to adapt them to suit themselves, and they patiently wait for problems to sort themselves out rather than take the initiative in solving them. They are more readily concerned with the problems of others than with their own.

Pisces

Rabbit - which is pisces equivalent

And hour of birth gives me pisces again

No, nothing positive just EMOTIONAL

I'm not into western astrology, only Chinese astrology as I find the compatibility ratings to be strangely accurate and I want a pig as a mate :P

Rain,

Pig here... :lol:

Hiya :) Nice piglet ... hehe

I think I'm mostly straight though :P

Take care x

I'm not from Uk, see, and don't use 'mate' as friend hehe, more in the National Geographic sense of the word ;)

i am a typical.......... GEMINI

split in two lol...

there's a good me, and a naughty me...sometimes they play well together other times they dont!!!

i am a typical.......... GEMINI

split in two lol...

there's a good me, and a naughty me...sometimes they play well together other times they dont!!!

And u had to write it in caps :lol: , typical of us, proud of it :D

Fun sign, always changing our points of views, tastes, etc. Sometimes I dont know if I am bpd or just very gemini lol.

Archived