Mental Health Forums

Ziggy

samsung

you act like a real c*nt.

why are you on this fucking site?

why do you waste everybody's time with your posts about revolution and shit that nobody gives a fuck about.

You want to be different. like no one, but your fucking exactly like most of the youth.

act your fucking age, you lousy bastard.

well didnt you say everybody can say what they want.

are you now going back on what you said?

ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR MIND?!!!!

:)

One of my New Year's resolutions is not to get worked up by other people. I did this on the forum sometimes, not about Ziggy though. I mean, that's probably his intention if anything. I got worked up over a few younger members on here - things I viewed as attention seeking. But I shall let them be and not be bothered by it anymore....

no i will never go back on what i say, but i just thought that you areing your opions in punblic was not the best, i think i have said enough in other posts to explain my views good luck with yours,as obviously they will carry far more weight.

morbid, peopls's processes are different.

that means, the way they do stuff are different.

i dont have pet peeves, i have fucking hatreds.

and that is when you hurt one of my friends.

why do you waste everybody's time with your posts about revolution and shit that nobody gives a fuck about.

You want to be different. like no one, but your fucking exactly like most of the youth.

Isnt your post very similar to what Ziggy wrote to Josh?

You both say you dont want to read what the other has written, and then make personal attacks.

Do you think there could be a better way of saying it?

I do believe that this place is to support and learn to change.

ouch

Im not like that :(

Im a youth

im glad you put most youth :lol:

I personally think ziggy e is just a person who likes getting attention

maybe he got none when he was young or something

and besides if we all just ignore him and not give him what he wants, he might be nice one day

who knows

So I guess you won't be heading up the Ziggy Encaoua fan Club then

I am very hurt by what ziggy as said in my threads not only once did he say it but twice, i am sure he just wants to hurt people. well he has hurt me big time, i know people are entitled to their opinions but t say what he did is just right out of order,

There are people that thrive on this sort of activity. Just the fact that there is a thread titled his name is boastful enough for him. Eventually his head will explode from swelling. So on another note, who's fucking turn is it in scrabs? I'm exploring Texas Hold' Em too...

So I guess you won't be heading up the Ziggy Encaoua fan Club then

You mean that position is vacant? :blink:

Archived