Mental Health Forums

Yesterday

Barebones

im to go back next week to learn more about what help i need. they told me what i will be doing ill be doing 6 weeks of relaxation technics and will have some group stuff and arts and crafts. they allso do some coffee mornings in town which im interested as its ladies who is near same age as me.

we are going to look at my alcohol issues aswell as anxiety and depression.which she is going to speak to my pdoc about getting me to a alcohol counciler which im finding positive.

so anyway i came out positive that i can do this and it wont be to stressfull for me. i just need to take it easy. it only last 10 to 12 weeks but there can be support in other areas after that.

:)

so im feeling good.

that's great.. i dida similar programme.. in my town they call it tier1 and tier 2.. tier 1 is a six week course with anxiety management, art, creative writing , tai chi etx, plus nurse support weekly, now i am going to finish off the tier 2 programme which i had to stop half way through last year cos of physical ill health.. its really good.. based on cbt, group courses.. maybe they do something like that for you when you've finished the forst course. hugs, ivy x

Archived