Mental Health Forums

What Was The Last Gig/show You Went To?

kib0ne

The last gig I went to was DevilDriver, it was AWEEEEESOME... but what seems like ages ago back in October.

Anyone got anything cool in their diary?

I wouldn't mind going to see QOTSA in Feb. ^_^

Download festival 2006.

Didn't see too many of the groups though...staying in the tent and listening from there was really appealling ;)

Download festival 2006.

Didn't see too many of the groups though...staying in the tent and listening from there was really appealling ;)

I went to DL 06 too!

mcr but the best is -----------placebo of course lol

I missed MCR v_v , and I've never seen Placebo; would really like to see them both!

Download festival 2006.

I went to DL 06 too!

Wow...cool. The mini riot under the full moon on the last night was kinda scary.

Oooh, I have never heard of them; what they like?

Kib,

They play rock/ alternative & are in US, but they are pretty popular bands. I'm surprised you haven't heard of them.

Wow...cool. The mini riot under the full moon on the last night was kinda scary.

I had to leave early so missed it! Did sound really scary with people getting beat downs off the police and gas canisters exploding! Couple of mates got waayyyy too stoned and didn't cope very well in the heat. So decided at about 11am we should leave, probably didn't get to the car til 2pm cos they had to stop every 10m to do Arrowords and have another joint... kinda comical looking back at it; not at the time!

They play rock/ alternative & are in US, but they are pretty popular bands. I'm surprised you haven't heard of them.

I'm a bit out of the scene tbh, will have to check em out!

Peter Pan Xmas panto

prior to that, Miss Saigon

Coooo, Miss Saigon sounds chill. Was Peter Pan at the Alhambra? Was it good? I think I'm going to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang next month never seen it before. Went to see The New Statesman and Starlight Express at the Alhambra they were pretty good.

I had to leave early so missed it! Did sound really scary with people getting beat downs off the police and gas canisters exploding! Couple of mates got waayyyy too stoned and didn't cope very well in the heat. So decided at about 11am we should leave, probably didn't get to the car til 2pm cos they had to stop every 10m to do Arrowords and have another joint... kinda comical looking back at it; not at the time!

Was scary, they were blowing up people's tents with the gas cannisters...telling the people to get out then chucking the cannisters in. They knocked down the perimenter fence, which we were next to and took down all the lighting. People were lighting bonfires and all sorts. Took forever to settle down, didn't get much sleep before I had to be up at 5am to get the bus! Oh well...at least the weather was good!

I saw Peter Frampton about 10 years ago... lol Only concert I've ever been too, other then Ricky Martin, I went cause I won the tickets...wanted to experience a 'concert'. Oh, and I saw KC and the Sunshine Band, very old group, it was free and they had alchohol :) They played a medium gig in a park. Nothing too huge.

WESTLIFE

I love them, been to see them 4 times

xexcited002.gif

Some say they're music is what's known as "high energy"...spiritually uplifting. Plus you can lust after them too!

I went to see Black Sabbath when Ozzie was still in the band...but that was long time ago!

I only went because my friend liked them...I prefered the warm up band!

I saw Peter Frampton about 10 years ago... lol Only concert I've ever been too, other then Ricky Martin, I went cause I won the tickets...wanted to experience a 'concert'. Oh, and I saw KC and the Sunshine Band, very old group, it was free and they had alchohol :) They played a medium gig in a park. Nothing too huge.

Ok I don't know who Peter Frampton is lol... I've never been to a huuuuuge indoor show Dreamer. I wanna try and get to a Rammstein or Marilyn Manson gig cos they're shows look amazing from the DVDs, must feel great to be part of that atmosphere. I like KC and the Sunshine Band *dances to That's The Way I Like It*!

I've seen Ozzy a few years back at Ozzfest/DL, was cool but time has taken its toll!

How was the Sex Pistols gig Mabli? I wouldn't mind seeing them. I've got the Live At The Longhorn DVD, have you seen it?

Archived