Mental Health Forums

Fuck The World

axl_rose

i guess its come down to

steve verses the world

fuck friendship fuck being nice , its all bollocks

fuck the world and all who inhabit it

Steve, I like you and I have for as long as I've known you. The sad thing is you just won't let me in and you don't seem to take it in either. The way you are behaving sets off a reaction in others. Your mind is playing tricks on you because people don't dislike you. I have had the pleasure to talk with you and hear you warm laugh and see what a sweet caring person you are.

I think it's a shame you don't want to get to know me better and don't want to let me in. But maybe that's your way of protecting yourself. Either way, I do like you and you're welcome to talk to me anytime.

xxxxxx

i feel similarly to you atm.. all my friends let me down and the phone doesnt ring much these days.. i feel angry too..

its ok for you to feel angry at people and the world..

i care and im your online friend.

i know its not the same and if you were in my area i'd meet up for a cuppa and compare tats!!

love bluebell x

Steve, I like you and I have for as long as I've known you. The sad thing is you just won't let me in and you don't seem to take it in either. The way you are behaving sets off a reaction in others. Your mind is playing tricks on you because people don't dislike you. I have had the pleasure to talk with you and hear you warm laugh and see what a sweet caring person you are.

I think it's a shame you don't want to get to know me better and don't want to let me in. But maybe that's your way of protecting yourself. Either way, I do like you and you're welcome to talk to me anytime.

xxxxxx

bollocks

You seem to be in Steve against the whole world mode right now. Yet you wrote this post, so this shows to us that you do want to reach out and do want that attention. People on here are replying because they care so why just see every word we type on here as 'bullshit' and 'bollocks'. Surely you can see that this is just your tainted perception talking. We like you and want to listen and hear what's going on for you.

You have reached out, so let us in a little?

You seem to be in Steve against the whole world mode right now. Yet you wrote this post, so this shows to us that you do want to reach out and do want that attention. People on here are replying because they care so why just see every word we type on here as 'bullshit' and 'bollocks'. Surely you can see that this is just your tainted perception talking. We like you and want to listen and hear what's going on for you.

You have reached out, so let us in a little?

it shows nothing of the sort

Steve hun

why do you think that??

I may not be counted as someone I know know for sure that I dont hate you!

You are just hurting right now

But steve you must remember that you are hurting, you arnt thinking straight hun.

these are the times, when you need to be extra careful on what you say to people

they are just trying to help you hun.

if you need to talk you know where I am ok

lubs ya hun xxx

be good! :wub:

:bigarmhug[1]:

Archived