Mental Health Forums

Wow!

Hopeless

My god I feel goooooooooood :)

Had ECT early this morning

for the first time ever

I was scared as you guys could probally tell!

was really scary I was crying and so they had to wait till i stoped and there was no tears :lol:

so 20mins late I had it

But anyways I feel good now

no voices. or anything tonight :)

But I feel gulty now, cause i know heaps of you are hurting, especially becc who was upset cause I forgot her :(

sooo hugs for everyone :bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::grouphug[1]:

and yay for ECT!! :lol:

I really hope this is going to last

I never ever want to go back to being depressed.....

it's 6:58 am here, and I never get on this site before I go to work, but I was looking for a post from you Hope, that you were doing alright, even better you are feeling good.

Thank God! I am so happy for you, see your feeling good is infectious.

anyway just letting you know my thoughts are with you and no need to feel guilty- bah to that, enjoy it!

Sah

p.s. I am really really proud of you for facing a fear and walking through it. It is the process of doing just that, that will help you through your healing.

oh you dont. No one has any idea how it works and can be very dangerous resulting in memory loss etc....

May have worked out for this member but i have heard many shocking stories about this procedure. (excuse the pun)

oh you dont. No one has any idea how it works and can be very dangerous resulting in memory loss etc....

May have worked out for this member but i have heard many shocking stories about this procedure. (excuse the pun)

Josh, don't peese me awf.

I know my own mind.

OMFG what have you heard Josh? :(

I dont want it ever again!

Why, It worked for you.

Just for some it doesent. Suppose like many common procedures.

but it didnt work

Im back to being depressed again

Anyways continue arguing with lisa

dont let me stop ya xx

Archived