Mental Health Forums

Help Guys

Wolf-Spirit82

hey guys,

I am a bpd, as you can see on my description, and my friend/roomie is bi polar, and today after a 15 hour drinking clubbing session and her having meth, ectasy, pot she got real down, and wanted to commit suicide, and obviously that freaked me, she then came to my room having od on sleeping tablets for her chronic fatigue, panadeine forte, voltaren and her anti depressant and i had to get the ambulance out to get her into hospital. Man it freaked me, i was so so scared, :(

Wolf...congrats you did the right thing in that situation. I would have dine the exact same thing. When you go out with your friend again stay away from the drugs and even the alcohol. She must be on medication and she had a bad reaction to it. You did a good thing! I would be scared too. I had a friend who was bi-polar and she went through similar situations when she was drunk. When you guys hang out maybe you should suggest a coffee house, bowling, the movies, etc...something that does not involve drugs and alcohol.

Take care. Let us know how it goes...

LM

Well done for managing in situation and helping her. It sounds like a scarey thing but u did the best you can do and i am sure she was glad you were there. As LM says alcohol and meds isnt a good mix so try and avoid it. Maybe see if she wants to talk about what happened. It may help both of you to discuss it. Its ok to b scared anyone would b in that situation. Make sure u look after yourself too and talk to people if u need to.

Take care

tory

Archived