Mental Health Forums

Prozac Withdrawel

Tray

i have had to stop cold turkey on thu due to a sudden allergic reaction, i was on 40mg a day for bout 5/6 months

its bad...i dont know what the hell is goin on in my head, my mood swings are way out there, my temper is like a wiating volcano, which i think has just been set off, my head is banging, my tummy hurts, cant concentrate, dont wana talk, dont wana be quite, dont wana be alone, dont wana be with people, dont wana eat, want lots of junk food,

cant wait for the new meds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summat to do with toxins buildin up in liver they think, i dont have a gall bladder so that may have summat to do wit it...the iotchyness was driving me mad, then the bruises...then the rash!!!

at least they stopped now, near enuf

• 2 months later...

Im trying to come off duloxetine after 2 years on it, went 1 week on a lower dose and all I wanted to do was hang myself and found it difficult to even walk, it felt like I had lead boots on , had to go back on it ,its bloody poison ! No wonder people are sueing the company who make it,the horror stories on other forums is terrible about coming off this drug ! :huh:

I can't wait for some meds, not sure when that will happen though, Live where Prozac is only med available but does not work for me any longer, I know Prozac withdrawal but Effexor is bad too coming off of.. I know what you are going through, been there many times in past.

stick with it! i been off the prozac a while now, and the side affects have gone... i still feel crap, cause of still not bein on any meds, loooong story, but the effects of the prozac have gone... it takes time, patinece, and just having to feel proper shit for a godd few weeks... i feel for u x

Im trying to come off duloxetine after 2 years on it, went 1 week on a lower dose and all I wanted to do was hang myself and found it difficult to even walk, it felt like I had lead boots on , had to go back on it ,its bloody poison ! No wonder people are sueing the company who make it,the horror stories on other forums is terrible about coming off this drug ! :huh:

Archived