Mental Health Forums

What's Everybodies 3 Favourite Groups/singers

rainking

1. LIVE

2. CREED

3. I CANT NAME A THIRD THERE ARE TOO DAMN MANY, I LIKE INDIVIDUAL SONGS NOW, BUT LOVE THE TWO ABOVE

WHAT HAPPENED TO HOLLY RAINKING??????

1) Simple Plan, no doubt about it

2) Toss up with Bowling for Soup, Incubus, and Matchbox 20

3) New Found Glory, American Hi-Fi, Matchbox 20, Story of the Year, Green Day, All American Rejects, Goo Goo Dolls, Nirvana, Lillix, Switchfoot, Foo Fighters, Jason Mraz, Matchbook Romance, Blink 182, Nickelback, and former favoirtes Evanescence and 3 Doors Down, No Doubt

Don't make me chose.

Linkin Park is decent. I used to like them a lot, but kinda stopped listening to them as much. I like them, just not my favorite.

System of a Down is awesome though.

linkin park is cool , i wanna marry chester!!! (only prob is im married.. and so is he ..and not to each other :angry: )

umm limp bizkit, slip knot, marilyn manson, murderdolls, lost prophets, the rasmus, metallica ,incubus, nirvana jeez i could go on and on...

its gr8 how no matter what ur mood u can always find music to suit, music so powerful listening to a song can bring you up or bang right down just like that..

1. Counting Crows

2. Tom Mcrae

3. 12 Stones

these are what' in my cd player atm and therefore are my favourites but i change my mind frequently.

Archived