Mental Health Forums

Thanks Everyone

Wolf-Spirit82

Spoke to my friend from hospital after her overdose, she has finally settled enough to realise that she needs help and as i said to her i go to a psychiatrist, and they help me with the outside thoughts and their trained knowledge. Fortunately there is a group that meets every tuesday in our home city that is a mental health support group and when i mentioned this she agreed to attend with me, and i'd like to get her onto this forum so that she can realise that she is not alone with a mental illness, it has helped me immensley, having this forum to post on when i feel the need to. Thank you once again, she is grateful for my intervention, .

:D Well done...I am proud of you! You are such a good friend. Would not mind having a friend like you myself! :D You are lucky to have eachother! I am glad you helped her realized that she has a problem. I think its a great idea to refer her to this site. I hope she joins us! Good going. Give yourself a big pat on the back!

Love,

LM

I am glad shes ok and willing to accept help. It would b great for her to join here. As lm says ur a great friend and i am sure it will mean so much to her that u are going to group together. Having a good friend to support each other always helps.

Yay for you being such a great friend just Make sure u look after yourself too.

Take care

tory xxx

Well done Wolf - you sure do deserve to feel pretty good about yourself at the moment - you have been a wonderful friend :)

Take good care of her (and yourself) and hopefully we will meet her soon.....

Love,

Ginny ;)

Archived