Mental Health Forums

A Little Tlc Needed!

cinderella

I would like to say a big 'hi' to everyone out there, I am feeling very lonely at the moment so if anyone is listening please send me a hug. x

I would like to say a big 'hi' to everyone out there, I am feeling very lonely at the moment so if anyone is listening please send me a hug. x

Hey cinderella here's a big hug to ya, here if you wanna talk (((((((((())))))))))

Hey cinderella here's a big hug to ya, here if you wanna talk (((((((((())))))))))

Thanks for the hug.

Im not big on the hugs but here is a warm welcome to you.

Feel free to talk more about how you are going, we are here for you.

Lilly

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} welcome. I once played the part of Cinderella in a play... a looooong time ago when I was a teen.

I remember being happy during that play but depressed shortly after. Not much has changed!

Welcome

PW.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} welcome. I once played the part of Cinderella in a play... a looooong time ago when I was a teen.

I remember being happy during that play but depressed shortly after. Not much has changed!

Welcome

PW.

Thankyou everyone for replying, it's such a comfort to know that people really care on here, the outside world pretend they do but they will never know the real pain we feel.! xxx and Cinderella I am because I'm never invited to the ball.

Welcome

PW.

Thankyou everyone for replying, it's such a comfort to know that people really care on here, the outside world pretend they do but they will never know the real pain we feel.! xxx and Cinderella I am because I'm never invited to the ball.

Ah but Cinderella WAS invited to the ball. The ugly step sisters abused her and tried to stop her but she had help and support from the Fairy God mother and made it despite the difficult circumstances. She also had a happy ending.

It's all in which angle you look at it from.

PW.

Archived