Mental Health Forums

Yippy

drew

well after a crap bpd weekend . i got the mail this morning and i got a interview for a support worker - yes i must stay grouunded in case i dont get the job -- i know --

+-but to get a interview just made my day - and i wanted to share my good news

congrats i got a job in december as a support worker when i said i have bpd and depression they said OK i couldn't believe it i'm not working yet had to do their training and wait for my disclosure now i'm just waiting on one reference and i phoned about it its been sent friday so i'll be working by the week end i can't believe it im spending my wages in my head already, dunno if the laws different in england but up here in scotland if you work less than 16 hours it known as permitted work and you don't lose your benefits i'm going to do that till im comfy working again gd luck drew i done it you can too.

congrats again

well after a crap bpd weekend . i got the mail this morning and i got a interview for a support worker - yes i must stay grouunded in case i dont get the job -- i know --

+-but to get a interview just made my day - and i wanted to share my good news

Well done Drew thats brilliant news! I hope the interview goes well and you get the job. x

Archived