Mental Health Forums

*cries*

kib0ne

Thanks everyone, yeah I'm ok!

Yeah, I'll probably try again next year ... when hopefully I'll be less neurotic and more capable of facing the interview panel etc! At least I know what to expect next time and can better prepare myself =] Truth be told I'm probably not actually capable of undertaking the work until next year anyway given that I'm suspending my training until then.

The letter I got was really nice and told me to try again next year, and how well I'd done to get to the interview stage etc... I need to remember that; it was a considerable achievement.

Thank you, I am ok about this!! I posted again just before you... I didn't check the forums yesterday so I need to have a nosy now and see what everyone has been up to and how every one is doing! ^_^

Aw Kizzy...I must say you deal with disappointment a hell of a lot better than I do!

Maybe there IS such a thing as it not being the right time.

I´ve got a voodoo doll ready for the b***** who got the job at the library instead of me. Want to join?

Aw Kizzy...I must say you deal with disappointment a hell of a lot better than I do!

Maybe there IS such a thing as it not being the right time.

I´ve got a voodoo doll ready for the b***** who got the job at the library instead of me. Want to join?

He he, I did have a fleeting thought about who got the fellowship instead and what they would be researching; I hope its not something totally lame because I feel very passionately about my cause and that will make me cross!!! I think it was probably my overt neuroticism that let me down in the interview, because my proposals were actually amazing hence getting to interview... so we'll see and then think about making a voodoo doll of them.

Kib -

Really sorry that you didn't get it. You are looking at it really well, and

knowing to try it again next year. Good for you.

March

Thanks March, yes next year I will be like a machine! :angry: ... :lol:

Archived