Mental Health Forums

'ello All From Ptsd Sufferer

littleK

Hello all

I've just joined the site and am absolutely amazed at a) the support you all give each other, and B) that i've found you.. I already feel so much more 'normal' than i did this morning faced with the prospect of another day in this invisible prison!!

A bit about me: I am a 32 year old woman, living in London (but still a northerner at heart!) with a wonderful husband, a rather smelly cat and a persistant dose of complex PTSD following childhood abuse and then a rape/abduction 6 years ago.

I have been touched by your stories, thank you so much for showing me that i am not as stark raving bonkers as i thought i was, and that i am certainly not alone in my struggle through life.

I hope that soon i will have the confidence to share more and add to threads etc. as i'm going through a particularly bad patch at the moment. have been hiding away for nearly 3 weeks now (even the cat's given up on me).

Sincerely hope i can be useful and make some friends that i don't have to pretend with!

i would really like to chat/share stuff with someone with the same/similar condition/symptoms/difficulties/sense of humour.

big hugs

littleK xx

Hi LittleK and welcome, glad youve found us.

If youre anything like me you'll fine this place a great outlet and support

Take care

rebeccaborderline

Archived