Mental Health Forums

Need Advice

Tray

rite i know im silly, but i stayed up al nite clubbing...i aint been to sleep yet, but everytime i try im getting really bad images and thoughts...

i have zolpiderm, just prescribed on fri to help sleep...

what i need to know is, is it safe to take bearing in mind i was drinking last nite, and taking illegal substances?

my head is screwed up and i dont know what to do

Hey Tray.

You party animal you... :) But on a serious note, I really wouldn't recommend taking anything on top of all that. You'll have a shit load of substances still in your system right now. I would give it today to let yourself recover a bit first. Not too wise to mix anything with alcohol, drugs etc. Rest up as much as you can, even though that seems hard right now. I mean, I could be completely wrong, I'm not too educated on medicines. But logic tells me that the chemicals in your body will just cancel out the effect anyay. Take care though, whatever you do :)

Peace, Lance

thanx lance... im really fuk'd at the minute... im starting to float...i aint eaten since yesterday morn, not slept in over 24hours...my head wont stop screaming at me...

im alone and a ickle worried

im gona take a zolpiderm, i cant hack this...i feel so unreal, im seing things now, im gona try and have a lie down, see if it helps

it didnt help, i startedv hallucination bad, so i give up. i just ate a chinese which i need to throw up soon, and having sum wine...im hating today so much...just want it to be over

Archived