Mental Health Forums

How Much Do You Fear Your Mortality?

lostsoul

How much do you fear your mortality?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you fear your mortality?

• I am very fearful of my mortality and worry about it a lot
    • I am sometimes fearful of my mortality and worry a little
    • I occasionally fear my mortality and worry hardly at all
    • I never fear my mortality and never worry about it

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ginny

• Precious

• lostsoul

• LadyMacbeth

btw, my son Peter was allowed the right to die. He otherwise would have had no life had the machine beeped away. I am neither a pro lifer or pro choicer. As I get older (47) I think I appreciate death and the process thereof and the life lived. Relying on karma.............Buddhism........I know I did the right thing.

But thru all of this he gave the gift of life to another kid somewhere in the usa. His life continues to evolve............he lives on.. :)

Wiz

Wisdom

Lostsoul- I dont think that death is funny. Its actually really serious. And it hurts me a lot because my grandmother is dead and your talking like it doesnt matter that people die. I believe in God very much, and if I do, and you think thats a problem i dont care. I dont want to start an arguement with anyone but then you go and yell at Lady and stuff... Shes one of the best people i talk to. I hope you guys have solved your problems with eachother cause i honestly dont want any conflict between me and anyone.

Ash

BC..thanks for sticking up for me but Lost was not yelling at me...it was more of a debate and I love lost and I would not take it to heart...only piss me off in a deep discussion but thats all. Are views of death are different but we all care about eachother and would be there for eachother if things get tough. Like you would be for anyone else.

Love,

Em

ok Em. I guess it kinda offended me, but I guess everyone has their own opinions. I just get VERY VERY sensitive and go off easily when it comes to my family and my grandmom and ppl i care about so, im sorry lostsoul- it would be the same if I thought someone was going against you in any way.

Lots of love,

-Ash-

:bigarmhug[1]:

(((((((((Ash)))))))))))))))its okay I am very sensitive too so I understand especially when things are close to home. You are a kind and caring person and thats a good thing. I can see why you would be hur but we know that no one on here would intentionally hurt another because we are very simialar...

Love, Em

and breathing. and letting all the rage flow on and past me. and visualising a beautiful garden with lovely flowers and a burbling stream. and the trees are gently swaying in the breeze, the sun is warm and the sound of birds fills the air. above me the clouds roll on, and i remember, that everything is just swell.

Archived