Mental Health Forums

Moved

lille_eskimit

Had enough..leaving too...I think some of the rules here are a little too stringent and unreasonable.

I thought this would be a good place to be...Guess not...Please don't take this personal...It's not the company I object too...just the way this place is too restrictive when there are other places which allow me more space to grow, and I am exercising my right to leave at any time.

Bye.

Take care charme,

I do hope that you havent taken anything on a personal level.

Rules are just there to try and protect members.

If you let one thing go, its hard to know when to call a halt.

Best wishes to you.

xxxx

The link to my site has been in my signature eversince I joined, and you had no issue with it then, nor has anyone else...Plus, I did not think me asking for help in my studies would have been such a huge problem as I had hoped I was among friends...I don't want to be at a place where my every little move is seen as a problem, no matter how trivial...I've got enough trouble in real life as it is.

Charme,

I haven't been privy to what you think is so restrictive? I don't know what you lack here that you feel you have to leave? I guess i value your prospective and responses and i would be sorry to see you go. I am not sure why you can't go to more than one site or what is so restrictive about this site.

I wish you would stay but that is your choice. you'll be missed.

bets

For a time now I've felt there are too many restrictions placed here...It makes things difficult if I have to keep watching my every move...I already have to do that in this household...I had hoped BPD World could be the one place I could feel at home...But it is not...

There are a few other places I am already a member of, but I felt I found more friends here whom I thought I could feel more comfortable around...But if I have to leave and spend more time elsewhere or approach others for help, so be it.

okkkk.

charme / wishful u are leaving just like that?

i dont understand why or whats going on here but hey, i am gonna really miss you both. i wish u were not leaving. i can only wish you the best and ask you to take care of yourselves. please take care and i wish you all the best. sniff.

lots of love

lost

xx

i have explained the terms of use regarding links. many times. you accept the terms when you post. You stil continued to post links even when i spoke to you. i have let it go for a while but now this further breach. I was alerted to it. so i have to deal with it. funny thing is, i deal with the shit then look like the bad man. while thats life.

I didn't post any links in that message, nor have I in any other recent posts which could be seen as triggering...my site link has ALWAYS been in my signature...No one complained then...Not even YOU!!! Plus, there are others who have been posting links in this forum, not just me...

i wasnt on about that message, im on about in general.

In general? Alright then...bring the rest on...Anyone else had any complaints about MY behaviour you want to register?

I've had enough being persecuted...here and at home...Since my sttitude is so shit, and utterly intolerable, I'll just leave like I said I would. It'll make everyone happy then!

There are rules in life, in everything.

Yeah sure, there are rules in life...There are also rules in China...Are they all correct??? I am aware this is all subjective, and it is your forum, so you have power to delete/ban as you like...Far be it for me to tell you what to do.

Sorry...I'm just not in agreement with how things are run, so yes, I will leave...Sorry peeps...you know how to get hold of me if still want to know me, but I don't feel I can be an active participant here anymore.

i have now suspended your account for 5 hours until things calm down and you have time to think about what you want to do. this is not helping anyone. no one asked you to leave. and you never had a probelm about how things were run before you got this warning.

Charme...you are very supportive and I wish you would just continue to post and remain an active participant. We just have to abide by certain rules but other than that there really aren't many restrictions here. Please think about it before you make a final decision.

Hey pinky,

How are you?

Care to start you own thread about how you are doing?

I know you are having it rough right now and would proberly get more support if you started your own thread as this one has become a bit dominated for other things.

(((((hugs)))))

xxxx

Archived