Mental Health Forums

Moved

lille_eskimit

Charme - I think you should do what josh said and take time out to think about things..... This place really cant be all THAT bad.... You have have some great input here and been a fun member at most times.. is this the BPD acting out... ??

Please dont make a rash decision

Ginny :unsure:

Suspend my account and deny me rights to contribute my opinions in real time?...Opinions which I'm entitled to have and express on an issue open to debate in a public forum...Even criminals are privy to a fair trial and a line of defense...Perhaps you just didn't like what you were hearing? Certainly no one else had a problem with my perspective on the situation (apart from being not very pleased I'd chosen to go my own way), and I have thus far shown no sign of being abusive...Others on this forum have shown evidence of being even more agitated for one reason or another, but did not warrant any form of suspension...so why the decision to suspend me, I do not know.

I'm not treating anyone here as the 'bad guy'; I simply have a different opinion, which surely is MY prerogative. You cannot expect everyone to be alike...I have been a supportive and understanding member, and I do not feel that I should be penalised as though I have committed a grievous offence just because I disagree. So like a few others in the past who have felt the same, I will move on...

but other than that there really aren't many restrictions here.

Compared to other places, yes, there are, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks so...I am a member of at least 20 other forums and am a moderator myself, but have thus far not come across the same problems as I have here.

and you never had a probelm about how things were run before you got this warning.

I did...and I have mentioned it a few times, to you personally as I recall, and also in the forum (Eg. 'Naughty Naughty' section, and also in a previous discussion about honesty), so don't tell me this is the first you've heard of it...although I must say this whole idea of me asking for personal details is a new one which I believe has been misunderstood...I had not asked anyone to publish it in the forum, nor was I trying to extract such information for dating/chatting purposes...I was merely informing members of what to expect...As for links...you already know what I think of the double standards imposed, and this has got nothing to do with how others have been posting links either...This unease has developed over time...I didn't think such a big deal would be made out of my posts, but it seems I have made an error of judgement...BPD World has always maintained that if anyone doesn't like how this site is run, he/she can leave at anytime, so I shall take you up on that.

There are other places where I feel I would be more at home in, which I was under the impression was the whole point of BPD World...You really should review your regulations, some of which are a tad too rigid, and that's my last suggestion/advice as an active member and sponsor...Or is constructive criticism not even allowed now? I am a moderator myself, so am no stranger to forum admin...You stand the risk of alienating many people...Yes, you should have safeguards imposed, and the line has to be drawn somewhere, but I recall you yourself saying in a previous discussion that one can't avoid everything or it will get to the extent where one will not even have a life...Not all of us are kids who cannot judge for ourselves what is or isn't appropriate, and there is such a thing as overkill...I do believe I have made a valid point here, no doubt one of many you may have chosen or may choose to ignore. I prefer to be somewhere that doesn't always feel like 'big brother' is watching (where a trivial act such as posting links is not considered a 'breach'), particularly under the circumstances...

I do appreciate the work that has gone into this site (much of which is commendable), and I will miss all the support and fun I have had here...I wish everyone at BPD World all the best...I am sorry I can no longer be a part of it.

is this the BPD acting out... ??

No...I've heard all everyone has had to say, and it has been heartening for me to see everyone still rally around me, but I've made up my mind...You can still get in touch with me though...It's not like I'm disappearing off the face of this earth...I still count you peeps as my mates...more so than some people I know off the internet...

Just for the record, I'm not actually all that pissed off, nor was I then...Not terribly happy of course, but not in a stroppy huff either...I don't need to be patronised, nor was it necessary to get me to 'calm down'...My thoughts have not changed...I'm not the type to fear speaking out, nor am I one to back down from what I believe in...I said I'd leave, and now I've had my say, I will go...As this is my final post, I will see none of your replies to this thread (for all I know this will also be deleted! :rolleyes: ), nor will I receive anymore PMs. If anyone has anything further they would like to add, you are welcome to contact me in person via the usual routes.

Goodbye!

wow bpdworld is shit, josh is shit for having rules, lets do as we want and hissy when we get told off for breaking the rules. i dont care, i really dont care. i will do no more.

Saw your reply as I was posting a few goodbye PMs...

Look...you know I'm not throwing a hissy fit (and it looks like you're the one who needs calming down now!)...I have thought this through...and Josh, I have nothing against you...You have done a good job...I just have a different opinion...Please don't take it so personal...You've put a lot of work into this site, and for each person who is not in agreement, there are many more who believe in you, so don't beat yourself up over this!!!

Threads have a tendency to go off topic...I did not deliberately 'steal' this from Wishful...I just happen to have the same idea she's had, so my posts were relevant.

Take care!

we co exist with people who dont get on every day, u cant leave everytime u dont get on with one person. i dont like some of the laws in the uk, shall i run to america

Charme,

I would hate for you to leave...we have some great fun here. I wish you would stay because everyone loves you here.

And by the way, yes, if you are unhappy with a country, you have every right to migrate...That's why we have the US today, and why the Chinese swarm the world with their takeaways....the Indians too!!!

But that's just another debate...

You are still one big happy family...and you're still my mates...No change there...

Tell you one thing though...You make it damned hard for someone to leave!!!

Take care, especially Josh...Whatever disagreements we have, you're still doing a good job, and I can imagine how difficult things can get...

I may drop by from time to time just to say hello, though not for a long while yet...

I'm going to sign off now, but you can still email me whenever you like...Please be strong guys and gals...and all the best!!

:wub:

That was the longest good-bye in the history of the world.

OK Joshua, one a month out of 800 or something like that? Get real.

Your percentage of satisfaction on this site is huge and there

is no reason to think twice about what happened here. I do agree

that Wishful got screwed, and I wouldn't be surprised if this stuff

got moved or something.

Yesssssssssssss you do need to come here someday. It would only

be fair.

XXXAnn

Who's Wishful? :unsure:

Josh, I don't know you from Adam (who I don't know from Mark and so on) but I like this site and I get the impression you are instrumental in it, so please don't leave.

Charme, I love reading your posts, especially when you have lovely pictures of your sweet cat on them; please don't leave either :(

Archived