Mental Health Forums

What Did You Want To Do

Mole

When I was 6 I wanted to be a Policeman

When I was 14 I wanted a motorbike

When I was 15 I wanted to be a Drummer

When I was 16 my brother bought me an electric guitar, and I haven't been able to leave them alone since.

When I was 19 I wanted to be a photographer

When I was 6 i wanted to be a mammy

when i was 9 i wanted to be a teacher

when i was 13 i wanted to be a social worker

when i was 15 i want to work with kids

when i 20 i wanted to be a prison officer

now im nearly 22 and want to work with kids as they they the only people i feel can understand me and listen to me

about 8, and astronout!

then always wanted to be a dr, finding a cure for dieses

then i wanted to have easy life working the tills in asda, till i realised how hard work it was!

now i wana help reform offenders so they dont commit more crimes

all my life I wanted to go to medical school

But I was also rather keen on being an astronaut, a poet, and breeder of German Shepherds....

In my early 20's I wanted to be a philosopher, but with hindsight I was just a bit up my own arse and a bit manic! lol

rebeccaborderline

I wanted to be a marine biologist or a marine animal trainer like they have at Sea World when I was in school. After I failed the plant part of biology :) I changed my mind to ER Dr. That also changed after finding out I coudn't handle death while I was a volunteer EMT. Now, I really don't know what I'll end up being if anything at all.

• 1 month later...

In primary school i wanted to be an author

and work with kids or animals

At 13 i wanted to be a youth worker

At 15 i didnt care

At 16 i wanted to be a counsellor

At 17 i wanted to be a disability worker-- they accept you more

At 18 i wanted to do EVERYTHING...all at once....kids, animals, adults, disabled and mental health...and then write a book about it

Now almost 19...Im waiting

Always wanted to be a teacher or a stripper when at primary school, I know, a bit of a difference between those 2!

In secondry school didnt have a clue what I wanted to do & didnt really care!

1st time at college wanted to work in hotels!

2nd time at college wanted to be an air stewardess or travel rep!

3rd time at college wanted to be a social worker!

Im 29 now & going to college in september studying IT & admin- so I guess I want some sort of office/computer job?? I dont really want to do that but it seems like a sensible option to enable me to get a job & make my own money to support myself & my 3 kids!

when I was 5 I wanted to be a hairdresser (think all little girls do)

when I was 11 I wanted to be a paediatrics nurse

when I was 13 I wanted to be a paediatrician

when I was 14 I wanted to be an adult instead of a child with huge secrets and responsabilities

when I was 18 I wanted to be a psychiatric nurse

Now I dont know what I want to do, I want to be 5 again but that would mean living through to much pain.......

• 2 weeks later...

Well once I said I wanted to be an astronaut.

But when I was 10 my teacher asked me what I wanted to do and I said grocery bagger, since I knew darn well I could do it.

When I was in junior high I wanted to work at a zoo.

When I was in high school I wanted to go into radio/television/film

When I went to college I wanted to go into genetics, but I didn't go to class for either microbiology or oganic chemistry.

I switched my major to sociology, but still have a minor in zoology.

Then like for 9 years I drifted from job to job to job, lot's of unemployed time, worked as an administrative assistant several times, as a call center rep as many times, and once as a document coder (whatever that means). Now I have been unemployed (again) since last june, once again stopped going to work because I felt sick all the time. This kept happening. And right around that time was when I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. So 8 months of no luck finding a job even with help from state agencies, decided to start my own business Dog Walking and Pet Sitting, since I sometimes think the only ones who truly enjoy my company are animals, and plus they demand so little.

Cool creative topic!

When I was 5, I wanted to be a Musician.

When I was 11, I wanted to be a Music Producer

When I was 13, I wanted to be a Superstar DJ

When I was 16, I wanted to be a Pianist

When I was 17, I wanted to be a Trampolinist

When I was 18, I wanted to be a Freelance Graphic Designer

When I was 19, I wanted to be a Dad

When I am 21, I hope to finalize at least 2 of the above, and begin my road to becoming a father.

Music and art is what I'm made of. Love and talent is what I have to offer.

Peace, Lance

Archived