Mental Health Forums

*mickeys Achievments*

Shellybelly

my second achievement is that today i went to a+e in the hospital for my neck and got it seen to even though i have a phobia of hospitals

i still went so im proud of myself for that and i also went to a cpn appointment i didnt want to go to under no circumstances for reason i dont wish to state but let just say that im looking into checking out changin my doctors as there not treating me fairly it a conflict of interest to have that cpn treating me and i had asked that she have nothing to do with my case and i wasnt heard but i still went and explained to her and although i took a panic attack at it i am proud of me for going over and showing them that i am trying and am putting in an effort..

so my achievement today as facing my fears really as both the above are things i was terrified of having to do

my thrid achievement was to encourage other member to write there achievement in here and to try help people see positive in a hard time and i think i managed this as rael posted her after i helped her and i also tried to help others with things too on here and at home i have been helping mam around the house alot more and i made her sit down while i made her tea which normally i dont do anymore

so my achievement is been helpful and considerate of those around me

my fourth achievement is standing up for myself as i felt someone was dismissing my feelings and achiements and i made it clear i wouldnt stand for that and told them how they had made me feel and put into practise what i had learned last week to take responsibilty what i did wrong and then let the other person be responsible for there part and not take the blame for the whole situation this also helped me lear that in future when i feel someone is putting me down to ask from what you said i picked up you meant x,y,z, is this correct so i be be sure before i jump into defence

so my achievment here is setting boundaries to protect myself

my fifth achievment is that although i am in alot of pain from my neck and the car crash and i have been having a really hard time today i have still managed to stay kinda positive and i asked for help from other to help me see good in my day and then i have expanded on what they helped me see and tried to see how i could improve on these achiement for nexxt time.. so i seen that eating even though it was only as a autopilot thing to the shock im in is positive and i have managed to forget i ate so i seen for myself that yes i can eat and not get sick and nothing has happened me so it ok to eat and it has made me have more energy too so eating is good for me i just need to remind my self to eat healthy and exercise and i wont get fat but for now i am going to concentrate on getting myself eating something everyday..

so my achievment was to ask for help to help me to try remain positive and not let all my hard work disappear and expand on the positive i have be shown and make it better..

Mickey -

What can I say, but you go girl!!!!!!!

You are making such strides Mickey, it is great to see you on a positive

note. Hope things continue to go for you in an upward motion.

March

mickey's best achievment from a purley selfish point of view, is her inspiration to others

mickey your poetry made me try, im a creative person and need to find outlets. my painting has dried up lately and has been driving me round the bend. i get the same release from creating poems as i do from painting, so thank you mickey you are and inspiration :D

my 6th achievement is i got a rental car while my ones been fixed and although i was terrified of it

with andy support on here and encouragment i managed to get into it and reverse it outta my driveway and back in again

MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT

my 7th achievement is that i went and made me a nice hot cup of milky coffee and put on my nice wooly snuggly pj's

and am going to go to my room and lie down and watch the soaps on tv and try just take it easy for a bit

ive been pushing myself too much and it time im nice to me.. and i just going do wat i want for the night and stop worrying bout everyone else..

i have my lava lamp on and am going to colour and go on chat here and try have fun and be nice to me..

quate from pig

mickey's best achievment from a purley selfish point of view, is her inspiration to others

mickey your poetry made me try, im a creative person and need to find outlets. my painting has dried up lately and has been driving me round the bend. i get the same release from creating poems as i do from painting, so thank you mickey you are and inspiration

thank you pgiggle i dont think i do much to insire others but im so happy that you have managed to express yourself with your poetry and that by reading mine you have tried too and have done soooo well so i guess my 3rd achievment has evidence to back it up now so thank you pig so much.. you have made me feel like i have done some good while working to help myself im glad i have managed to help others around me too

Archived