Mental Health Forums

*my Achievements*

Rael

Wow i didn't even realize id done all this until Mickey told me so thank you.

1st achievement - i have not cut tonight and i refuse to. i will not give in to this so easily i am stronger than this.

2nd achievement - when i came in from work tonight i actually made myself something to eat, i had two slices of bread with red pepper houmous AND I enjoyed them.

3rd achievement - I had to do some research on PTSD management and childhood abuse which i had been putting off all week but i finally got the courage to do it just now and although reading some of it made me cry my eyes out some of it has given me hope for recovery.

4 more to go!!!!

donna

xxx

see rael told ya you achieved loads i didnt do much just made you think it was you that did all the hard work doing all those

things and i know you will have the other 4 done in no time

well done

im so proud of you

stay positive hun

hugs ya

mickey

You're doing well Rael - keep it up! There is hope for us when we stay positive and look for things we can do - and this forum is excellent.

Well done x

4th achievement - i went out but took the car so that i wouldn't be able to drink and i wasn't even tempted all night

5th achievement - i drove again!!!!

6th achievement - i spoke to my union rep about my fears for my job and what was going to happen to me and he made me feel much better even though before it i was throwing up with fear of talking to him about it

and FINALLY

7th achievement - i left all the tablets i had saved up at work so that i knew i would be safe during my most vulnerable period, the weekend and night times.

YAY!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Archived