Mental Health Forums

*achievement Number 1!*

colourfulcarly

ok its small but dont they say start small and work to bigger things.

well the other day i cooked myself a roast, quorn roast, roast potatoes and steamed vege. in all the 5 years ive lived alone this is the first time ive ever done anything like this. i feel proud of myself i really enjoyed eating it and cant wait til i cook it agen. maybe next time ill try makin it with some stuffing vege stuffin of cause lol

achievement number two!!!

this morning i foned up a trader to place an ad for my moped ive had standing still for over 9 months, using a fone is a big thing for me and i did it. now bring on a buyer now cos they money is really needed.

number 3

ive completed with a whole day to spare my meterology asignment due in on wednesday and i didnt just rush it i actually answered the questions fully.

achievement number 4!

ive sorted through my jewellery box ive not really done much jewellery makin since before xmas and my box was a mess and could never find anything. so ive sorted it out and now hopefully it will encourage me to start making more jewellery as i find it quiet theraputic.

achievement number 5!!

i went to my womans group today and did a jewellery demo. i was so nervous but i did it and all the ladies said how good i was at it. i didnt sell any but they all really liked it and said i should approach a shop about seeling what i make.

achievement number 6!

i make a wooden owl it was something i like to do and havent done for a long time. i have taken a picture of it and will have to up load it soon for all to see.

achievement number 7!

yesturday i went on a bit of a shopping spree and brought things i shouldnt have from a craft shop when i got home i looked through what i brought and decided on the few things i would keep, wooden model making and a few dress patterns for some tops styles i like to wear. all the other stufff i brouught i took back to the shop and asked for a refund. usually i wouldnt be able to do this as i would be too ashamed that i lost control of my money. so i think this is an achievement. i said i brought them in a moment of madness which it was and they were happy to refund.

Archived