Mental Health Forums

*my Achievements (no. 2)*

Rael

Achievement no. 1 - i finally slept and like there was no tomorrow!! and the last dream i remember having was a really nice one about music, just shows the power of having music on in the background.

Achievement no. 2 - i called the crisis team even though i wasnt sure they would take me on and even though it went badly in the end im proud for picking up the phone

Achievement no. 3 - i joined the self hard forum, really wasnt sure i could do it but it has helped me immensely already and people have been so nice.

ok above is meant to read i joined the self harm forum not the self hard forum lol

Achievement no.4 - i havnt drunk caffine for 2 days now. feeling the effects of it but proud all the same.

Achievement no.5 - i reached out for help when i needed it, it may not have gone well but i did it.

Achievement no.6 - i have approached work about my difficulties at the moment as they asked to be kept informed and have a meeting today (wish me luck)

Achievement 7 - meeting with work went really badly boss let me know the company still wanted rid of me and if i drop my cpn they will have an excuse. he made me feel really bad and was nearly in tears with fear but the next day i approached my union rep about it and he reassured me that the boss was just worried about me and wasnt trying to scare me into anything like it felt he was.

Hey Rael -

I am really proud of the achievements that you have made.

How does it feel for you to notice them and to share them?

March

thanks March and everyone. its a very odd feeling, almost sometimes like looking at someone else. i think one major achievement for me when i am able to do it will be to see them the same way other people do and to respect myself for doing them. at the moment it has been a great help to remind myself that i have done certain things even if i cant fully appreciate them. i know i am getting there and this has proven that to me.

donna

xxx

Archived