Mental Health Forums

Olesha

Olesha

Hi my name is Olesha

I am from vancouver canada

i have been diagnosed with ADHD, bipolar disorder, Post traumatic stress disorder, obsesive compulsive disorder, and high ainxiety

i have been seeing a psycologist for a short time and have been to many through the years which i have found little help for

tonight i watched a documentary that has opened my eyes to BPD i have previously been diagnosed with this disorder but due to having ill informed doctors there was no focus placed on the kind of ways this can effect your life.

I have all 9 out of 9 of the things on the checklist my symptons are very severe and i have been hopless and feeling guilty all my life for the feelings i have just discovered are very common

i have joined these forums as a matter of Support

i have a substance abuse problem which i am just finally adressing i have been belimic for years and i have been generally self distructive i had a terribly unstable childhood and i now suspect that my mother suffers from BPD

When i watched the documentary i spent the entire time crying because it felt like every sentace was about me

i am so happy there is a network of people who are able to understand

I am interested to find a person in my area who is a professional that i can go to see i have a person i work with now but she is not for specific problems and i am having a problem with trusting her and getting to like her

i hope to get to know everyone here well

Olesha

Hi my name is Olesha

I am from vancouver canada

i have been diagnosed with ADHD, bipolar disorder, Post traumatic stress disorder, obsesive compulsive disorder, and high ainxiety

i have been seeing a psycologist for a short time and have been to many through the years which i have found little help for

tonight i watched a documentary that has opened my eyes to BPD i have previously been diagnosed with this disorder but due to having ill informed doctors there was no focus placed on the kind of ways this can effect your life.

I have all 9 out of 9 of the things on the checklist my symptons are very severe and i have been hopless and feeling guilty all my life for the feelings i have just discovered are very common

i have joined these forums as a matter of Support

i have a substance abuse problem which i am just finally adressing i have been belimic for years and i have been generally self distructive i had a terribly unstable childhood and i now suspect that my mother suffers from BPD

When i watched the documentary i spent the entire time crying because it felt like every sentace was about me

i am so happy there is a network of people who are able to understand

I am interested to find a person in my area who is a professional that i can go to see i have a person i work with now but she is not for specific problems and i am having a problem with trusting her and getting to like her

i hope to get to know everyone here well

Olesha

Hi Olesha. I like your picture - you are very pretty! Welcome to this forum! It's a really nice place to express yourself. Everyone is very supportive here. :D

thank you everyone it is so nice to have a place to go where everyone is not judgemental

i really appreciate everyone taking the time to share their feelings and to listen to others i hope to get to know everyone individually and be a supportive member of this community as well as be supported

:wub:

hello and welcome, i have made some very good friends on this site that have been no end of support to me, and i that i hope to them. the community is fantastically supportive.

all the best

donna

xxx

Archived