Mental Health Forums

*mickeys Achievments*

Shellybelly

ok well here are my next 7 achievments

number 1

i went to the cinema with a friend and managed to calm myself 4 times from a panic attack and stay there and watch the film

and ate popcorn too and cried at the sad part of the film so had a girly nite out

number 2

i managed to write more poems and write about really hard stuff that has been bothering me and killing me inside

which is an extremly big step for me and the next step forward in my recovery

number 3

i managed to accept a complient of my friend when i had put on lip gloss for the cinema she said it was lovely and instead

of saying no its a mess and rubbing it off i said thanks mind you it was in a really low voice but it was huge for me

number 4

i was in a total panic all day yesterday but did really well using all my distraction techniques and managed to get myself through the day

without going anywhere near the med press to try od i kept my mind away from thinking of doing that which is very good for me

number 5

i started stuck up for myself against people who were making me feel bad and i did it in a mature way and confirmed first

if this is what they meant and told them when they answered that i wont put up with that and made boundaries for me

this is still really hard for me but i feel i am improving every time i try

number 6

yesterday while having a crisis of my own all day i manage to try and not focus on me and help other people who were having problem

and help them and i also bought mam dinner as a treat as she is very down and upset and worried bout my dad and brother

so i helped cheer her up too

number 7

im in a bad mood and in tears and not in anyways positive form the last few days but i made myself sit down here and look for 7 achievement that i have done over the last couple day and see good out of what i perceive as bad days which is very good that i am able to see some good even if they are all just small good things there still good so by been able to see them while crying is massive for me and i did it without any help from anyone pointing them out to me

number 8

in 1 week i have managed to do 21 achievments and im sooooooo proud of myself for this...

Archived