Mental Health Forums

*todash's Achievements*

Todash

Achievement #1 - I took my daughter to play group today. Big deal huh, well here is some history..

We previously belonged to another play group. Around Christmas time we had planned a party and gift exchanges for the kids. Well, that was the same time as my oldest having some serious issues that were destroying me emotionally. So, the day before the party, I canceled. I felt horrible for doing it, but I just wasnt strong enough to go. I figured the gift for my daughter could go to the child we would be bringing a gift for. Well, the organizer of the play group was rude and horrible towards me, so I unjoined the group. Well, since Im feeling better I wanted to get back in a group. So I joined a new group. Guess who is in it? Yep, the organizer from the previous group (apparently they disbanded.) and about 5 other people from the group. I have no idea what they had been told about me. So, you see, it was very stressful for me to go. But I did! And it was nice. It was me and one other mom and her daughter.

Well done Todash!!

I know how hard this was for you to go and Im proud of you for doing it!! Well done!! And even better you actually enjoyed it! Cool!

Lou xx

Hey Im looking forward to seeing more acheivements from you :P

yipppee :D

tod you posted achievment did all my harping on at you in chat finally get to you :lol: only messin well done on posting though

now to the point of the post :lol:

well done on doing that i know you were stressed out about it and hey thats a huge achievement going there staying there and havin fun are you sure thats not 3 achievements.. ah no tod seriously congrats on doing that and you did brill to do it.. im proud of you

hugs ya

mickey

ps i want more achievment in here from you

or ill kick your butt :P

Achievement #2 - I woke up in a good mood.

Achievement #3 - I went and looked at paving stones with hubby and didnt bite his head off once.

# 4 is happening later this afternoon. :)

Hey tod

wow once you start on these achievements you flying through them

well done very proud of you..

but your cheating im nosy i wanna know what number 4 achievement is going to be lol only messing tod congrats on all the achievement and waking up in good mood you mite share how you managed that one with the rest of us :)

well done

hugs ya

mickey

Ok....

#5 - Driving to DBT today I didnt have one single urge to drive off the road. I was actually looking forward to going. I even shared my homework. I couldnt believe how much they were impressed with me doing. I had a hard time fighting of the negative of saying things like it really was no big deal, or im not really that good.

#6 - Went to my regular therapy next. I made a point to be an adult and not a child. I made a point of looking him in the eyes when talking to him and was able to talk about my anger issues abit.

So, I had a pretty good day.

Ok I know this is going to sound weird. but for me it is a big achievement.

#7 - Last night with my husband, I was able to stay totally present with him the whole time during sex. It was very, um, satisfying. Put me in the space of wanting to turn him on. Which I did a iong with a few others. LMAO It has made me feel very positive about myself.

Ok I know this is going to sound weird. but for me it is a big achievement.

#7 - Last night with my husband, I was able to stay totally present with him the whole time during sex. It was very, um, satisfying. Put me in the space of wanting to turn him on. Which I did a iong with a few others. LMAO It has made me feel very positive about myself.

Well done todash- well yeah well done!!

Good achievements Im proud of you!!

Im so pleased you feel positive right now, You should do

Lou xx

hey tod

well done and congrats on reaching 7 achivements and becoming part of the achievment group with me yayyyyy for us

you have done so well doing all these achievment and you seen them all alone with no help

which is excellent and now you reach 7 which was the goal so ts another achievment for you :)

congrats and well done

MASSIVE HUGS FOR DOING BRILL

mickey

well done those are great achievements im so proud of you it must have been really difficult and i know how hrd it can be to see them as achievements too so well done.

all the best

donna

xxx

Archived