Mental Health Forums

*Ok Another Achievement I Think?/ I've Got A Job!*

Paris

OK I cant actually beleive this happened???!!!!! I was on my way home when i got to the bottom of my road i saw this figure in the road- i thought shall i stop??? anyway i did ande it was a young girl- maybe 19? she was unconscious and not breathing, i thought omg here we go again (flashbacks of my partner dying in my arms swimming in my head) anyway i knew what i had to do, i thought to myself lets not make the same mistake as with him, ok so i called the ambulance and started cpr - cant remember how i did it now, anyway it felt like an eternity til the paramedics got there and took over, they said i did realy well, it looked like a heroin od. im quite shocked still but im ok, it was a huge thing for me to deal with. im just hoping it doesnt set off any nightmares and flashbacks again but i hope not

Hey Lou

I think that is a huge achievement

and i can only imagine how hard that was for you.

I hope it doesn't trigger stuff for you.

But remember we are all here for you if that happens

Much Love

Rach

xxxx

i think you did really well.

i hope thatthis doesnt trigger you

you did everything right and because of you this girl has a much greater chance of living.

take care of yourself and give yourself a treat

wow lou

that is a massive achievement you prob saved that girls life

well done im very proud of you

and i really hope it doesnt case you any flashback or anything

but if it does and you wanna talk or anything im here

and once again lou well done that was very brave of you

:bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]:

take care of you for next few days as im sure that it wasnt easy thing to do

so give yourself a treat for been so brave and doing such a brilliant thing

hugs ya

mickey

OK so i had an interview this morning for a nursing job- in general nursing as yup i am not alloed to work in mh but hey ho!! anyway the interview went badly!! like really badly!! One of the nurse pratctioners interviewing me knew me from my trips to a and e - so i walked in thinking shit!!!!! anyway managed to talk round my gaps in emplyment, then she says i have to ask you about your mh and sh, basically i guess risk assessing my competence to be around meds etc. I was calm and honest about it and walked out the hour long interview thinking oh shit, never mind try again!! So i got home and just thought oh well. Then I get a phone call just now saying yes we would like to offer you the job!! Im like wow!!!!!! lots of stuff to sort out first like crb checks (?!) and occy health- now that is the major one. Well anyway the point is i think that someone thinks im employable even knowing my dx and history so at the moment im on cloud nine!! Im like really happy got lots of positive things right now! I have the biggest smile on my face ever at the moment! So this is one happy lou right now!!! :)

Ok Im more than happy right now im over the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou

Congratulations Lou :)

well done lou im really really happy for you and so glad you got a job

and that they knew bout the dx and still give you a job gives me hope too

so thank you and dod i say it already but congrat you did brill :) og you should

go treat yourself to something nice and enjoy this really happy feeling

i wish you the best of luck in your new job cant wait to hear how much you like it

and all the good parts of it.. keep up this positivness (is that a word :lol:)

anyways lou best of luck

hugs ya

mickey

ps only part i dont like is you be working so ill miss you on here as much :(

but ya can make that up to me when you off work as always the world revovles

around micky :P:P:P

Thankyou guys!!!!

Means a lot to me that you care!!

Yeah Supertues- i meant oh umm yeah my crb check is going to be interesting reading!!!

Ginger- err hallo im your manager so obviously thats going to come first!! Ill be there at every performance and when we win!! LOL!! But Ill just put up my fees now!!he he!!

Mickey- i think you are forgetting something that the world revolves around me? LOL! Yeah ok maybe we can share it!! He he!! I will be on here tho dont worry you cant get rid of me that easily!! Ha ha!!

This is me right now :lol:

really wonderful news. im sure u will pass the occy health you have been honest with them and ur getting the job so that all look to your side for getting through it.

well done u r so rite to have a smile on you face u deserve it

Lou -

Wow Great News - Really glad I am in the states tho.

Keep us updated as to how things go.

March

Cheers March! How to make a girl feel really good about herself!! Joke!

Thankyou peoples!!!!

Lou -

Wow Great News - Really glad I am in the states tho.

Keep us updated as to how things go.

March

Cheers March! How to make a girl feel really good about herself!! Joke!

Thankyou peoples!!!!

Lou Lou Lou -

Thats what I am here for, now you know I am the mean mod.

So today I got up and did my housework!! yayyyy for me!! I hate housework soooo much but its done now!! I also called a few debt people as they were hassling me about my partners debts, yes that was hard work- phoning them and i had to say hes been dead 18 months. they were asking me what relation i was to him, and i felt so bad saying it but i said i wasnt, cos legally i wasnt. feel crap about saying it but its done now. And i wont have to deal with any more debtors of his.

Threw some more of his paperwork out today.

Oh and I rearranged my bedroom!!yayyy!! It looks all different now!!

And another thing I havent drunk alcohol for 4 weeks today!!!! And for that I am so proud!!!!!

they are some really impressive achievements and must have been so hard to do, you must be so proud of yourself, you deserve to be.

all the best

donna

xxx

hey lou

well done on all the achievments

you do clean my room too while you in cleaning house mood :P

so proud of you doing so well

hugs ya

mickey

Lou -

It had to be hard making those calls, really proud of you for doing it.

Wow and cleaning your flat/apartment (whatever) is an achievement

by itself. If you feel like doing anymore cleaning, hey come here and

clean my house. Keep taking those steps forward Lou.

Marchmadness

Archived