Mental Health Forums

Dosulepin

horgz

has anyone else been perscribed these?

i want to know about peoples experiences of taking them... as i have been taking them now for roughly three months and in that time i have not got anybetter in fact i have become 10 times worse! i am starting to not be able to leave my head as there is this thing that keeps calling me to slip back in! and it answers questions colleagues may ask! its hard to explain it is like screaming answers at me as if trying to get me to physically say them but i dont! also i have found that i have become extra paranoid! i was paranoid anyway before but now i am starting to try and not get caught on camera as there is someone trying to find me and kill me and they will search security tapes to find me... sounds strange dont it! thing is i can recognise that it is not normal behaviour but i cant help but do it, which makes me think it may be the tablets not actually me developing something else.

any comments or experiences on this are welcome

i had these years ago, and i didnt find them that helpful either from what i can remember, cant remember me dose.

after three months you really should at least be feeling a bit beta, have u told your gp? i would, they might change them, it can take a lot of jiggin around with meds to find the rite one to suit and work x

yeah i let my therapist know that i am felling worse, i had an appointment yesterday and now she has given me mirtazapine or something? give them a go now!

do you think the tablets would be able to cause the affects i was experiencing? as i have only tried citalapram and fluoxetine and yeah they made me more suicidal but nothing to this extent?!

thanks for the reply tray!

i started thinking it was me, oh well thats good news i have stopped them now and am on mirtazapine or something any way cheers!

Archived