Mental Health Forums

*Trying To Look Up :)*

Toni10

:D ok my first big achaviment is that i cleaned out my spare room.

yes this sounds lame, however I have keept love letters that were sent to me when I was a teenage girl, and of corse I had to read them.

achivment number 2 is that I am using a capital I for myslef. once again this may sound lame, however I have never had very much self confidence nor felt that I was very important. So using a capital for me is a big deal :D

:blink: Now this one I dont know if it is an achaviment or me being over the top.. I had to tell my sister that I could no longer deal with her dramas..... (this possabily needs explaining at least for my self, 7 years ago my sister called me up in the middle of the night asking me to come get her. When I arived, I found her husband had smashed up so much in the house and he was trying to set my nice on fire :( so I threw him across the room and grabed my nice, things moved so quickly and before I knew what was happening he was holding a gun (semi automatic) at me. I have never recoverd from this and have started to feel that my sister calls on me when ever things go wrong. for example her daughter is presenting symptoms of having an ED and has been trenting to kill them, so she rang me even though I am futher away then anyone else in the family. I said "you need to get profisional advice, call the hospatil" so she did and was told to bring her daughter in. She then decided she didnt want to take her in, so her middle daughter ran away from home and it was up to me to look after her and find her a safe place to be, find someone for her to talk to ect... to my own detrement as I had a masaive BPD issue (dont know what you call it) and didnt have time to deal with my own things.... So hears hopeing this is a positive thing as it was so hard to dooo. )

Thanks a million for all your support...

ok new achievements

1) Today I got up early and went to the gym!!! I was feeling very down the last few days and it took all the strenght I have to be able to walk into the class but I did it Yeah for me!!!

2) I am once again at uni on campus :( This is a big deal for me as I am social Phobic. I have a class in one hour in which the lecture has previously told me that I should consider another area of study for my life work.... so as scared as I am, I am going in with my note book and my capital I's and I am going to face him... I wonder if it still counts as an achivment because I am yet to accomplish this. Will have to let you know how it goes (my stomach is turning)

3) now this one I am supper proud of.... I workd so hard the last 3 weeks when I was out on prac.. and I got the highest rating possable :) I had some really bad days during the 3 weeks as I would get up at 5:30 to prepare for the day and then not get to finish untill 10:30 or 11:00 at night writing up obs. but I did it.. Yeah :)

Hugs to all xxoo Toni x

wow toni those are some massive achievments

im so proud of you

well done hope your pproud of YOU too

excellent achievments

hugs ya

mickey

:)

thanks so much everyone, wow I never relised how much writing down your achivements can help and then to have such wonderful people give beautiful feedback it really really helps :)

1) I confronted the lecture in a very calm maner I said "do you remember me?" "yes" he said then we had a good little chat about how I have a learning disablity and he asked if there was anything he could do to help in making class easyer for me (wow) I was hell happy !!!

2) I went and got my mesurements done at the gym (yuck yuck yuck) found out my real weight and fat percentage but I didnt let it get me down, I just gave them a smile (as thin as they are) and said "I guess I have a bit of work to do hay?" lol

3)I know it is the start of the year but my room is clean, I have my text books and I am up to date with my readings :)

well I want to send out big hugs to you all, as when things get me down this site and the wonderful people on it are giving me the stregth to do the things I need to do and to push the bad feelings away...

Chat soon,

Toni xxoo

Archived