Mental Health Forums

*rain The Achiever!*

rain

Yesterday I got pretty down after an okay day because I was triggered by somebody, but I got to distracting myself and ended up cleaning whole room, putting on (freshly washed!) bedsheets for once. I felt good afterwards, I sought out things to feel better and not just fall in pit of feeling worthless.

Today I continued the being nice to self streak. Just washed (it had been a while), went to the library for book we need for school and got some BPD books too to help with working on myself.

I accepted compliments I received as opposed to not believing they could ever be true.

I posted about loving myself and I mean it.

I haven't been ruminating, going over things in head excessively/obsessively but just took the day as it came and shared in other peoples' joy.

I smiled :)

I sent a message to someone who had pushed me away for good, thinking 'life's too short'.

Don't know if these count, can only try xxx

you are not just trying you are succeeding. these definitely seem to count. really well done, especially for taking care of yourself and loving yourself. proud of you.

all the best

donna

xxx

hi rain

i definitly think those 7 achievment count as you have just done things all by youself that i cant do and that being nice to yourself

it the 1 thing i find nearly impossible to do so you should be extremly proud of yourself cause i definitly am proud of you

really you did excellent

:bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]:

hugs ya

mickey

Archived