Mental Health Forums

*My Achiements (no.3)*

Rael

Achievement no.1 - i got up today even though it was late but weekends are difficult for me especially when my bf is working and i am on my own in the house but i kept myself occupied on here.

Achievement no.2 - i ate something today without my bf having to force me to

Achievement no.3 - i posted a poem that wasnt (at least i dont think it was) triggering

Achievement no.4 - i kept my temper in the pub last night when someone kept rocking my chair, also when i got home i didnt take it out on my bf and i am not losing my temper even though my computer is playing up right now and has just deleted what i wrote so i have had to write it again.

Achievement no.5 - i have run out of red bull and decided not to buy any more (have been told i have to quit drinking it) instead i am going to drink herbal tea and orange juice and i am not panicking (yet)

Well done!! keep it up you are doing great!

Getting up out of bed each day is a great acheivement I know how that can be at times!!

Keep going you are doing well!!!

Lou

hey rael

your doing fantastic

keep up the great work

your flying at doing all these achievment

remember when we first started posting thses how hard it was to see them

well hun now you doing it all alone and getting through them really fast

im so proud of you for doing so well

hugs ya

mickey

Achievement no.6 - I havnt sh'd for over a week now even though i have really really wanted to

Achievement no.7 - i am still alive even ....well it wasnt the intention

Rael - very well done for all of that! Great achievements there, and all in less than a week.....good on you donna,

hugs from bluebird x

Archived