Mental Health Forums

Yay My Achievement

Barebones

well mine was that i booked me and daughter for horse lessons for next sunday.

daughter is doing a group lesson and im doing a private lesson to refresh me in riding.

so to make sure that this is going to be frequent is that im buying me and daughter jodphurs and jodphur boots :)

after a few lessons for daughter is i think she will join the pony club so i think that she will injoy that aswell. meet people her own age and have a interest together. :) going to be expensive mind u but if i keep off the drink, it will pay for itself.

so im really pleased about this, i havent been on a horse for very long time since i was 18, so as i said to somone once in chat is that this could be my hobbie again.

thats great bb, I hope that you enjoy it. And the thing about it paying for itself if you can stay off the drink is a fantastic incentive to give yourself.

Im sure you will get back into it, a bit like riding a bike, just getting your confidence back up to begin with.

I hope you have a great time.

and... WELL DONE YOU xxx

That is a wonderful plan, Barebones, and very positive to swap the drink money around for something wonderful: a lovely new hobby for you and your daughter. It's great you are thinking about her being able to meet people her age there too. This is just wonderful, I am so glad to see you taking these great steps.

We all care, sweetheart! Have a brilliant day!

Rain x

WTG BB

Am so proud of you

i know you can do it.

and will give you quality time to spend with your daughter.

hugs

rach

xxx

well mine was that i booked me and daughter for horse lessons for next sunday.

daughter is doing a group lesson and im doing a private lesson to refresh me in riding.

so to make sure that this is going to be frequent is that im buying me and daughter jodphurs and jodphur boots :)

after a few lessons for daughter is i think she will join the pony club so i think that she will injoy that aswell. meet people her own age and have a interest together. :) going to be expensive mind u but if i keep off the drink, it will pay for itself.

so im really pleased about this, i havent been on a horse for very long time since i was 18, so as i said to somone once in chat is that this could be my hobbie again.

hey well done, only bee horse riding a few times but was great fun and good exercise. It will be good for both of you.

hi bb

im so happy for you that you have come up with this wonderful hobby

that both you and your daughter can enjoy.. i hope you have a great time horse riding

and well done im so proud of you.. keep up the great work your doing brill

Hugs ya

mickey

Archived