Mental Health Forums

*Tripper's Achievements*

tripper

Well here goes:

1. Against my own will I packed and went off to the schizophrenia fellowship camp to provide husband with respite.

2. Made a few new friends at the camp with phrenia too. Look forward to further contact.

3. Completed more artwork which is sometimes difficult to start. Many tears...

4. Convinced another person that hospital might be a good idea and helped get same admitted. Feel guilty for that though...

5. Went to clubhouse although voices are saying not to go.

6. Came first though the gate on a 5km run this afternoon. Exercise is something normally shunned. Feel energized now.

Trip -

Well done, you have been working through your issues so well

instead of letting them get the best of you. Look forward to

reading these posts. Talk with you later.

Marchmadness

really well done although theres no need to feel guilty for no. 4 when you think you are doing the right thing for them so dont worry.

all the best

donna

xxx

I feel guilty because that person doesn't want to be there. Although upside is they are talking to me more... ^_^

#7... Went to my psych appointment and confessed to him about some ideas I have, although it wasn't in my best interests and I didn't really want to be there. I am beginning on a regimen of self healing from now on, this means without the aid of doctors, therapists and medication. A long journey but perhaps a rewarding one. Learnt about this self healing method from people at the camp and if they can do it, perhaps I can too!

a very positive attitude and a good one to hear. i hope that the journey brings the benefits you seek.

all the best

donna

xxx

Archived