Mental Health Forums

Someone's Got A Nintendo Wii...

kib0ne

:wub: *boing boing boing*

I've been up since 3am so I need a little snoozeroo before I get it up and running but I'm well chuffed!! It came with Wii sports, a remote and a nunchuck and I got Need For Speed Carbon, Super Mario Galaxy and Mortal Kombat Armageddon *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*. I got another remote but I think I'm gonna need another nunchuck for MK.

This day has been a long time coming.

I'm thinking about modding the case, but I don't know whether to go with gold or pink, but I can think about that later :P

and im excited cause my bf just sorted out his ps2 for me to play on, even tho i have no co-ordination n stop playin as soon as i start to lose!!! lol

Hey Kib

I have one of those 2! well my daughter does :P but hey i brought it!

super mario galaxy is a good game but tis hard!

hope u have fun

oh and bowling on wii sports is ACE!

love

me

xxxx

Ellie! I'm going to see that with my mate soon, we thought it had been taken off but I walking past today and saw it was on until April... I've never watched the film adaptation but my mate seems pretty excited about seeing the stage play. I'm keeping an open mind since it seems a bit 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks'-ish which isn't ordinarily my thing, but some stuff at the Alhambra we go to for a quid for being students, you have to sit on the back row but you can still see and hear everything.

Tracy I can be a bit like that with my DS, what sorts of games has he got?

Rach, you should see me boxing!!

Well I think I've sorted everything now so I'm going to power on :D

waaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Its not fair.

I wanna wii!!!!!!!

Santa has been so stingy with me.

Can I come over????

P :)

Edit: Oops I meant I wanna nintendo wii.

It's taken me ages to track one down that's not being sold at a ridicularse price! I should have gotten one before crimbotide. I'd say everyone come over but do worry about Wii related injuries with nunchucks swinging everywhere!

Ellie! I'm going to see that with my mate soon, we thought it had been taken off but I walking past today and saw it was on until April... I've never watched the film adaptation but my mate seems pretty excited about seeing the stage play. I'm keeping an open mind since it seems a bit 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks'-ish which isn't ordinarily my thing, but some stuff at the Alhambra we go to for a quid for being students, you have to sit on the back row but you can still see and hear everything.

Cool - we're going Monday! How can you get tickets for a quid! We paid £20 for upper circle cos couldn't afford £37 to sit in the bloody stalls!!!

How can you get tickets for a quid! We paid £20 for upper circle cos couldn't afford £37 to sit in the bloody stalls!!!

Well you have to be a student, you can book anyway but just ask for the £1 student tickets; it does mean you sit in the back row of the upper circle, but we just hop forward if no ones occupying the seats ;)

i like playing wii, was a impulse buy for me back in september or something was feeling down and saw a shop had them in stock so bought it, didnt actually want one but minute i turned it on and played tennis and bowling i was hooked. I can be good exercise at times.

i like playing wii, was a impulse buy for me back in september or something was feeling down and saw a shop had them in stock so bought it, didnt actually want one but minute i turned it on and played tennis and bowling i was hooked. I can be good exercise at times.

Good impulse! Have you got any other games? I've had a mate down here just now who's never Wii'd before bowling and boxing, we were laughing at her technique because she just looked to be imitating ridiculously Tarzan but she beat me on the bag. HAAA, it's so much fun! You're right its quite good for aerobic exercise, and it motivates you because it's pure 'whoopee'!

Got some news though... since starting Super Mario Galaxy today I've decided I'm moving to Mushroom Land... but I'm sure they have tinterwebz there. :lol:

yeah got few games, like harry potter (bit of a harry potter freak) and smooth moves are quite good tho ill play anything really. The best is prob still wii sports tho

I am so jealous... I want one too so I can play Rayman... *sigh*

Have you got any consoles? I've got a Nintendo DS Lite; I can't wait til you can sync them! This is my first proper big console of my own =]

I am so jealous... I want one too so I can play Rayman... *sigh*

Have you got any consoles? I've got a Nintendo DS Lite; I can't wait til you can sync them! This is my first proper big console of my own =]

My mum banned consoles at home when we were kids. I've never owned one in my entire life! And living at home now same rules apply: no consoles. I always used to go to my friends house just to get to play! Still do! Although when I move out, Wii here I come! But yeah, I could always get a hand held DS or PSP I suppose, still I'd have to hide it from my mum :P And people wonder why I am the way I am :D

i got the wii sports, the little mini games you get when you buy a new controller, sonic and mario olympics, rayman raving rabbits, and resident evil wii edition (havnt played that one yet. :D

all the best

donna

xxx

Ulrica totally get a DS and play it under your duvet covers he he! They rule, and if you have wireless we can play each other :D! They are so awesome, you can go on DS chat; when me and my friends went camping and it got late we all had one and used them to communicate cos the campsite man kept shushing us!! They're loadsa fun.

Rael What's Sonic and Mario Oympics like? I picked that one up in the shop when I bought my console but wasn't sure so put it back...

sonic and mario olympics is real good fun but can be quite hard in places. i love it though. really funny on two player.

donna

xxx

sonic and mario olympics is real good fun but can be quite hard in places. i love it though. really funny on two player.

donna

xxx

I checked out the trailers here http://marioandsonic.sega-europe.com/en/ for the Wii and it looks pretty good so I might look into purchasing it once I've gotten some more game play out of my other games :P

Ellie, if you could get one shipped over as a gift (so you don't have to pay import tax) from the US it'd be pretty much half price, £60 ish, but then there's the P&P; I don't know how much that would come to, would save you some money certainly.

donna

xxx

I checked out the trailers here http://marioandsonic.sega-europe.com/en/ for the Wii and it looks pretty good so I might look into purchasing it once I've gotten some more game play out of my other games :P

Ellie, if you could get one shipped over as a gift (so you don't have to pay import tax) from the US it'd be pretty much half price, £60 ish, but then there's the P&P; I don't know how much that would come to, would save you some money certainly.

Mmm not a bad idea...but I still ain't got £60!! lol!

Archived